MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply for 487 Typist Clerk & Agriculture Officer Posts at the official website i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
MPSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the job notice for 79 number of vacancies in the Agriculture Services department across the state of Maharashtra. Candidates those who are looking for the recent government jobs in the state of Maharashtra can apply online for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in. All the aspirants those who are eligible can submit the application form through online mode on or before the last date to apply for the recruitment i.e. 2nd May 2017. The other information related to the MPSC Vacancy 2017 are given in the article below with details.
About Maharashtra PSC:
MPSC which is also called as Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is a Constitutional Body that was formed under article 315 of Constitution of India which serves a smooth and simple functioning of the Government of Maharashtra (GoM) by serving the Government Jobs in the state of Maharashtra and they are suggested on different factors such as service matters, transfers, promotions, and disciplinary action.
Maharashtra PSC Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Agriculture Officer
- Total No. of Posts: 79 vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- The last date to apply for the application form: 2nd May 2017
- Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Agriculture Officer Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidate those who are willing in applying for the application form should have bachelor degree like in B.Sc. /B.Tech in Agriculture department from the authorized university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should lie in between 18 years to 38 years as on 1st August 2017 and the age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the government.
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay the application fee through online mode of payments as per their category.
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 373/-
- Reserved category Candidates: Rs. 273/-
- EXSM Category Candidates: Rs. 23/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the physical test and written test.
MPSC Clerk Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: Available
- The Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 2nd May 2017
How to apply for the MPSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Search for the related link of the application form on career menu and click on it to open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information.
- Recheck it and make the submission of online application form for future use.
- Finally, take a printout of the copy of application form and pay the application fee as per your category.
MPSC Admit Card 2017: The MPSC Exam Admit Card 2017 will be issued online on the official website of the department on or before few days the date of exam.
MPSC Result 2017: The Maharashtra PSC Exam Result 2017 will be declared soon after the completion of the selection method. Applicants will be able to download it by visiting the official website after 1 month (approx) of the date of exam.
Official Website: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in