MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2017 for Asst Engineer Posts at the official website of the department i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2017 Notice has currently issued with the Adv. No: 03/2017. The department of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notice to hire the talented and eligible candidates for 74 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer. Hence, MP PSC organizes the MP State 2017 Engineering Services Exam 2017 to hire the eligible applicants for MP PSC Asst Engineer jobs. The MP PSC SES Exam will be organized on the scheduled date i.e. 16th July 2017. Therefore, the candidates who wish to attempt the AE Prelims exam need to apply for the MP PSC SES Exam 2017. For this applicants have to apply online to participate in SES Exam. The online application form submission will start from 16th March 2017. The last date to submit the online application form will be on 15th April 2017.
MPPSC State Services Exam Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||74 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Name of the Exam||MPPSC State 2017 Engineering Service Examination 2017|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Last Date to apply online||15th April 2017|
|Official Website||www.mppsc.com or www.mppscdemo.in or www.mppsc.nic.in|
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Total Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||48 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||02 Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||74 posts|
Eligibility Criteria Conditions for MP Engineering Services Exam 2017
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess the Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from the authorized University or its equivalent as Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE).
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 21 years to 40 years.
Selection Process: The applicants who are interested in applying for the MP PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Test (Preliminary & Main Exam).
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the MP PSC Asst Engineer application form need to pay the application fee as follows.
For MP PSC SES Exam
- General Category applicants: Rs. 1200/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Category applicants: Rs. 600/-.
For Lecturer Posts:
- General Category applicants: Rs 500/-.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Category applicants: Rs 250/-.
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected for the desired posts will receive the great amount of salary as per their desired posts.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts: Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- For Lecturers Posts: Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
How to Apply for MP SES State Engineering Service Exam 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mppscdemo.in
- Download the official notice and read it carefully.
- Read the notice carefully for detailed information to apply for MP PSC SES Exam.
- Go to the link provided on our website for online application form.
- Fill the application form in the provided format without any error.
- Upload the scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the application form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the online application form.
- Take the print out of the MP PSC Engineering Service Exam form for future use.
MP PSC Engineering Service Exam Dates 2017-18
- Starting date for the online submission of the application form: 16th March 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 15th April 2017
- Written Exam Date for State Engineering Service Exam: 16th July 2017
Official Website: www.mppscdemo.in