MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply for Forest Guard Jobs at the official website of the department i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission department has released the job notice for Forest Guard jobs on or before 9th May 2017. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the recruitment notification for hiring the talented candidates for the available vacancies for the posts of Forest Guard and other posts under MPPSC department. All the candidates those who consider themselves eligible can participate in these MPPSC department jobs. Applicants those who have qualified the educational qualification as per their posts from the authorised university are eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Forest Officer Posts. All the interested candidates are hereby informed that they have to send their application forms through online mode. The Last date to submit the MPPSC Forest Officer jobs application form is 9th May 2017. The official website of the department is www.mppsc.nic.in.
More details regarding the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Jobs 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply process, important dates, vacancy details, etc. are provided in the articles below. So, just have a look before applying for the application form.
MPPSC Forest Guard Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Guard/ Forest Officer|
|Also called as||MPPSC|
|Last date to apply for the application form||09th May 2017|
|Date of MPPSC Main Exam||23rd July 2017 to 26th July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for MPPSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2017
Applicants those who are qualified according to the MPPSC Forest Service Prelims Exam Result will be considered eligible to appear for Forest Service Main Exam.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee as per their category.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD category applicants of M.P. State: Rs. 400/-
- For all other category applicants: Rs. 800/-
- Except of above stated fee, applicants are required to pay website charges i.e. of Rs. 40/-
- Late fee from 10th May 2017 to 16th May 2017: Rs. 3000/-
- Late fee from 17th May 2017 to 15th May 2017: Rs. 25000/-
- Fee should be paid through online mode while filling the online application form.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs will be done on the basis of their performance in the main exam and personal interview. Aspirants those who will qualify all the rounds of the selection process with good marks, may get appointed for available jobs openings.
How to apply for the MPPSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in
- Click on the MPPSC Forest Guard job notification 2017
- Read all the eligibility criteria condition by visiting the official notice available at the official website
- Click on apply online link after checking all the conditions
- Fill all the required information in the appropriate field
- Attach all the scanned copy of the required certificates like photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online for the application form– 09th May 2017
- Admit Card will be available from– 01st July 2017 to 21st July 2017
- Date of Main Exam – 23rd July 2017 to 26th July 2017
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in