Latest Update (15th July 2016): MPPSC has already released the notification for the Engineering Services Recruitment of 555 vacancies apply online at the official website www.mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2016
MPPSC, better known as the Madhya Pradesh Public Services has released the Examination notification of State Engineering Services Examination for this year on the 20th of June 2016. MPPSC under the advertisement no 05/ Examination/ 2016 has informed about the SES 2016 examination for the purpose of recruiting 555 Assistant engineers in different departments including Public Health Engineering Department, Water Resource Department, Panchayat & Rural Development Department, mechanical and civil.
MPPSC is a government organization comes under the state government of Madhya Pradesh and holds the responsibility for organizing the competitive examination to fill the required vacancies in several government departments under different ministries. MPPSC was established not only to conduct exam but also to engage in the activities of recruiting staffs, promoting and transferring them accordingly.
MPPSC Engineering Services Notification
MPPSC Commission invited applications in this year for the MPPSC SES Examination 2016. The application will be done online, and enthusiastic candidates can apply if they are equally eligible as per the given eligibility criteria of the MPPSC. The Online applications process has already started from 20th June 2016 and it will continue up to 20th July 2016 at the prescribed link given below the article. The details concerning with the advertisement comprising the eligibility criteria, process of selection / vacant posts/ mode of application are also stated below in a detailed way.
MPPSC SES 2016
Total No of Posts– 555
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 242
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 29
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 06
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) – 278
Candidates at first go through the notification at first, if they find that they fulfill all the conditions, then they can apply for the posts. The details of the eligibility criteria, Application Fee, and others are discussed here. We also provide you the direct link to the official website to avoid the confusion. As an application fee, candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- for the general category candidates and Rs 600/- for the candidates belong to the Reserved category.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)-Candidates must have the Degree in Civil Engineering (DCE)
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – Candidates must possess the Degree in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Assistant Engineer (Agriculture) – Candidates require to have the Degree in Agriculture Engineering (DCE) with 2nd Grade
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – Candidates with the Degree in Electrical Engineering (DEE)
Maximum age limit for the above-mentioned posts is 40 years whereas minimum is 21 years for the MP State candidates. In case of other state candidates, age limit is 21-35 years as on 01/01/2017
MPPSC Exam Pattern 2016
The selection of the appropriate candidates will be done on the basis of the performance in the Interview procedure followed by Mains examination. Candidates at first have to appear in the Online Written Examination that is of objective type. Qualified candidates will be allowed to sit in the Mains examination & through the shortlisting procedure including Mains examination, the candidates will be allowed to appear in the Interview process. Final selection of the candidates depends on the cut off marks and merit list. Candidates scored above cut-off and secured their positions in the merit list will get the chance to be in the process earlier.
www.mppsc.nic.in SES 2016
- Online Application submission Starting date –20/06/2016
- Last date Online/ fee submission for registration-20/07/2016
- Preliminary Examination-20/08/2016 & 21/08/2016
- Department– Madhya Pradesh Public Services Commission
- Category Name–Recruitment Notification
- Name of the Examination– MP State Engineering Services Examination 2016
- Name of the Post for recruitment– Assistant Engineers