MPPRDD Recruitment 2017 Apply for 151 Lekhpal Posts at the official website i.e. www.prd.mp.gov.in
MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
The Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 151 number of vacancies for the different posts available in the department. Applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department they can apply for the MPPRDD Lekhpal Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department and the last date for the submission of online application form is 3rd June 2017. The submission of online application form will start from 20th May 2017.
MPPRDD Jobs 2017
The candidates must fulfil the educational qualification of post-graduation degree from any authorized Institution/ university with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply through the offline mode. There is no other mode to apply for the application process. It is a great chance for the candidates to get a job in the police department. The organization will hire talented and young candidates for the available posts in the department. Refer more about the eligibility criteria of Bihar MPPRDD Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 from the following sections.
www.prd.mp.gov.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Job Category: Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs
- Total No. of Vacancies: 151 posts
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Official Website: www.prd.mp.gov.in
- Assistant state project manager – 01 post
- Cashier – 01 post
- Lekhapal – 01 post
- Assistant District project manager-Community training – 17 posts
- Assistant District manager – Micro finance – 16 posts
- District project manager – 19 posts
- District manager – Skills Upgradation & Employment – 19 posts
- District manager (Agri.) – 23 posts
- District manager Evaluation and monitoring – 17 posts
- District manager – Micro finance – 19 posts
- District manager – Small Enterprise Development – 18 posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those are interested in applying for the application form need to have completed Post Graduation Degree or equivalent from the authorized Institute to be considered eligible to apply MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 55 years. The upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization i.e. mentioned below.
- SC/ ST category candidates: 5 years
- OBC category candidates: 3 years
- Physically disabled candidates: 10 years
- Ex-serviceman candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: The candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the government.
- Assistant state project manager: Rs. 23,000/-
- Assistant District project manager-Community training: Rs. 23,000/-
- Assistant District manager – Micro finance: Rs. 23,000/-
- Cashier: Rs. 16,000/-
- District project manager: Rs. 50,000/-
- District manager (Agri.): Rs. 32,000/-
- District manager – Micro finance: Rs. 32,000/-
- District manager Evaluation and monitoring: Rs. 32,000/-
- District manager – Small Enterprise Development: Rs. 32,000/-
- Lekhpal: Rs. 16,000/-
- District manager – Skills Upgradation and Employment: Rs. 32,000/-
Important Dates for MPPRDD Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 20th May 2017
- The Last date for Submission of Online Application: 03rd June 2017
- Date of Written Exam: July/ August 2017
How to apply for the MPPRDD Recruitment 2017?
We have provided some simple steps to apply for the application form in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read them and follow them to apply for the application form without any difficulty. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 3rd June 2017.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.prd.mp.gov.in
- Click on the MPPRDD Recruitment 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official website
- Go back to the home page and click on apply online link
- Fill all the information that are required and click on the submit option
- Make the payment of the application fee through offline/ Online mode
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
MPPRDD Admit card 2017
As soon as the admit card will release on the official website by the department we will update the direct link to download the admit card on this web page so that the applied candidates will be able to download it easily without any difficulty.
Official website: www.prd.mp.gov.in