MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2015 or MPPEB ANM Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 700 Vacancies at www.mponline.gov.in :
MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2015
- 1 MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2015
- 2 MPPEB Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2015-16
- 3 www mponline gov in apply online anm
- 4 MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment Age Limit
- 5 MPPEB ANM Recruitment Application Fees & Educational Qualification
- 6 MP Vyapam ANM Selection Process
- 7 MP Vyapam ANM Syllabus 2015
- 8 MP Vyapam ANM Admit Card 2016 Download
- 9 Official Website : www.mponline.gov.in | www.vyapam.nic.in
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released a notification for recruitment of candidates into Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery posts. There are about 700 vacant positions according to the advertisement. Candidates who have completed Intermediate from a recognized board are eligible to apply to these posts. Candidates who are interested in MP Government Jobs can apply to these posts in online mode. Candidates have to upload recent passport size photo and a signature. Take a printout of the application. Candidates have to deposit exam fee in the bank. The candidates have to submit the application on or before the last date.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam, an abbreviation of its Hindi name Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal, is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt.
MPPEB Vyapam ANM Recruitment 2015-16
Candidate willing to apply for MP ANM Recruitment 2015 must have posses minimum required qualification. Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery by filling up the application form available on the official website www.mponline.gov.in. Starting date for the registration of Application form is 17th November 2015. Last date for the registration of Application form is 16th December 2015.
www mponline gov in apply online anm
- Name of the department: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of the post: Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
- Number of post: 700
- Application method: Online
- Application status: Available from 17th November 2015
- Deadline: 16th December 2015
- Application fee: Rs. 400/- for General and Rs. 200/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 17 to 30 years
- Educational requirement: 12th class
- Selection process: Written test followed by interview
- Exam date: 10th January 2016
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam topics: General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, Plant Sciences, Animal Sciences, and General English.
- Full mark: 150
- Availability of Admit Card: very soon
- Website: www.vyapam.nic.in | www.mponline.gov.in
MP Vyapam ANM Recruitment Age Limit
The age of the candidate applying for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifer post must be between 17 years and 30 years. The Upper Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates. 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities, 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities and 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities.
MPPEB ANM Recruitment Application Fees & Educational Qualification
Candidates coming under Unreserved, OBC category; applying for Recruitment must have to pay Rs. 400/- as Application Fees. Applicant coming under SC/ ST category should pay Rs. 200/-. Applicants must have cleared 12th/intermediate/higher secondary or equivalent from any recognized board are considered to be eligible. Candidates those who are pursuing 12th can also apply
MP Vyapam ANM Selection Process
Selection process to select the right candidate for this recruitment is based on written examination and personal interview. According to these two process aspirants are selected. At first candidate will go through the written test. Exam will include multiple choice questions. Only the qualified candidate from the exam will go through the personal interview. After the completion of this test applicant are selected for the desired posts.
MP Vyapam ANM Syllabus 2015
The MP Vyapam ANM Exam consists of the question from the following subjects: General Knowledge, Physics, Chemistry, Plant Sciences, Animal Sciences, and General English. Exam Paper includes 150 objective questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will provide the MP Vyapam Admit card for the written exam for the recruitment of ANM. All applicants will be able to download Admit Card 2015 from official website. After the successful completion of examination, MP Vyapam will announce the Result. All candidates who qualify written examination will be called for the Personal Interview.
LAST DATE: 16-12-15