Latest Update (18th March 2017) : MP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 31 SA, PA, Postman, & MTS Posts at the official website www.dopmp.in
MP Post Office Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh postal circle has issued a recruitment notice to hire 31 number of aspirants from sports quota for Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant, Postman, & Multitasking Posts. Candidates who are interested and consider themselves eligible can apply for this MP Post Office Jobs 2017 by submitting the duly filled application form till the last date 12 April 2017. For more information regarding the Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc. are provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read it before applying for the recruitment process.
MP Post Office Vacancy Details 2017:
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
Total number of the post: 31 vacancy
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the posts:
- Sorting Assistant: 04
- Postman: 02
- Postal Assistant: 23
- Multitasking (erstwhile Group-D): 02
Educational Qualification: All the candidates who are interested in the recruitment should have passed Matriculation or Equivalent from any authorized School or Board.
Age Limit: All the candidates who are interested must have age minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit should not be more than 25 years. Age commission will be as per the Government norms.
Application Fee: All the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have to pay the application fee as per their category provided below.
- For Unreserved Category application: 400/- (Application + Exam fee)
- For Women/ PWD/ SC/ ST application: No Application Fee + exam fee
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their educational and sports qualification subject to fulfillment of other provided conditions.
- Starting date for submission of application form: 7th March 2017
- The last date for submission of application form: 12 April 2017
How to apply for the MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
Candidates who are interested and consider themselves eligible for the released posts can apply for the application form via offline mode before the last date of the submission of application form. Offline application for MP post office jobs 2017 is available at the official website mentioned below. Here below, we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily without facing any difficulty. Also, candidates are suggested to refer the official notification available at the official website mentioned below. The last date to apply for the recruitment process is 12th April 2017.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.dopmp.in
- On the home page, search and click on the link related to MP Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Click on the official notification and read all the details carefully before applying for the posts.
- Download the application form
- Fill all the required information carefully
- Send the application form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Assistant Poslmosler General (Estt./Rectl.),
Room No’ 205, ll
Floor. O/o the Chief Postmaster General,
M.P. Circle, Bhopal