Madhya Pradesh Jail Department Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 871 watchman & various Vacancies at www.mponline.gov.in
MP Vyapam Jail Department Recruitment 2015-2016
- 1 MP Vyapam Jail Department Recruitment 2015-2016
- 2 MPJail Department Watchman Recruitment
- 3 www.mponline.gov.in Recruitment 2015-2016
- 4 MP Vyapam Jail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria & Application Fees
- 5 MP Jail Recruitment Vacancy and Age Limit
- 6 MPPEB Jail Recruitment Selection Process
- 7 MP Jail Department Admit Card & Result 2015-2016
- 8 Official Website : www.mponline.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM) has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various department of MP Jail. MPPEB is going to recruit candidate for filling of 871 vacant posts in MP Jail Department. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Only the candidate having the minimum required qualification should only apply for MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015. So before applying for this recruitment applicant are requested to read the details about this requirement such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit etc mentioned in the official Notification.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), popularly known as Vyapam, an abbreviation of its Hindi name Madhya Pradesh Vyavsayik Pariksha Mandal, is a professional examination board of Madhya Pradesh, India. It conducts various tests for admission to professional courses and streams. It is the largest examination conducting body of Madhya Pradesh and comes directly under the Directorate of Technical Education (Government of Madhya Pradesh). The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is a self-financed, autonomous incorporated body of State Govt.
MPJail Department Watchman Recruitment
Interested candidate should apply for MP Jail Department Recruitment 2015-2016 through online mode. Online application form is available on the official website of MPPEB www.mponline.gov.in. So aspirants should fill the application form and apply before the last date which is 19th October 2015.
www.mponline.gov.in Recruitment 2015-2016
- Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (VYAPAM)
- Total Post: 871
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Job Type: Government
- Application Mode: Online
- Status: started from 20th September
- Deadline: 19th October
- Fee: Rs.500/- for General candidate and Rs. 250/- for Reserved candidate
- Last date of online fee payment: 19th October
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Last Date of Correction: 24th October
- Date of Exam: 12th November
- Result Date: 4th January 2016
- Educational Requirement: 12th or Intermediate
- Selection process: Written test, PET and Personal Interview
- Website: www.mponline.gov.in
MP Vyapam Jail Recruitment Eligibility Criteria & Application Fees
Applicant must have complete 12th or Intermediate from a recognized Board to be applied for the above mentioned post. In addition to this aspirants also need other essential qualification. To know in details about the required qualification applicant should read the advertisement. Application for General candidate applying for this recruitment is Rs.500/- while Rs. 250/- for Reserved category of candidate. Extra Rs. 70/- will required for the candidate applying online.
MP Jail Recruitment Vacancy and Age Limit
Madhya Pradesh (Vyapam) Jail Department Recruitment 2015-2016 is for total 871 numbers of vacancies. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
- Watchman – 852 Posts
- Teacher/ Assistant Teacher – 6 Posts
- Physical Training Instructor – 4 Posts
- Sewing Instructor – 3 Posts
- Male Nurse – 3 Posts
- Carpentry Instructor – 1 Post
- Weaving Instructor – 1 Post
- Foremen Press – 1 Post
Applicant applying for the above post must be aged between 18 to 35 years as per terms and condition made by the Recruitment Board. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the candidate having the required documents issued by the government.
MPPEB Jail Recruitment Selection Process
Selection process for MP Jail Recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and Personal Interview. Candidate selected in the written exam are called for PET test. Final process for this Recruitment is Personal Interview.
MP Jail Department Admit Card & Result 2015-2016
MP Jail Admit Card 2015 for the written exam will be issued to the candidate after the Application Process. Exam will be held on 12th November. After the completion of the exam result will be declared. By seeing the Result will know whether they are selected for the PET test or not.