Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for Stenographer & Assistant Grade-III 1003 Vacancies at www.mponline.gov.in:
MP High Court Stenographer and Assistant Recruitment 2015
- 1 MP High Court Stenographer and Assistant Recruitment 2015
- 2 MPHC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
- 3 MP High Court Recruitment Assistant Grade-III
- 4 MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 MPHC Recruitment 2015 Pay Scale
- 6 Selection process for MP High Court Recruitment
- 7 MPHC Admit Card and Result 2015
- 8 www.mponline.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh High Court has issued a recruitment notice to fill 1003 available posts of Stenographer and Assistant in different categories. As there are lot of posts available, the authority is expecting huge of number of applicants. It has encouraged all the eligible candidates who meet the minimum requirement to apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2015.
MPHC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online
Interested candidates will have to complete their application online from the official website: www.mponline.gov.in Registration process has begun and will continue till 13th August. Applicants must complete their registration from the website by filling in the online application form appropriately. Fee of 800/- Rs is applicable for General Candidates and fee for SC/ST category is 600/- Rs. Fee can be paid through online banking or through bank challan for MP High Court 1003 Posts Recruitment 2015.
MP High Court Recruitment Assistant Grade-III
There are total of 1003 posts available for Stenographer and Assistant posts. Post wise breakdown is specified below:
- Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
- Steno Typist: 08 posts
- Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
- Assistant Grade III: 767posts
Age limit for MP High Court Stenographer and Assistant Recruitment 2015 is between 18 and 35 years for General category. Age limit will be relaxed for reserved candidates as per Government rules but limit will be maintained strictly. Minimum educational requirement is class 12th and minimum 1 year of computer diploma or its equivalent. Post wise requirement may slightly vary. For reference, candidates should have a look at the official notification.
MP High Court Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the department: Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Name of the post: Stenographer and Assistant
- Application method: Online
- Application status: Started from 20th July
- Deadline: 13th August
- Application fee: 800/- Rs for General and 600/- Rs for reserved
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Educational requirement: Minimum of 12th passed with 1 year of Diploma in Computer
- Salary range: 5,200/- Rs to 20,200/- Rs.
- Selection process: Preliminary exam, Main exam and personal interview
- Preliminary exam pattern: Multiple choice type (100 questions in total)
- Admit Card: Click Here for Details
- Exam duration : 2 hours
- Result date: Not specified
- Website: www.mponline.gov.in
MPHC Recruitment 2015 Pay Scale
Pay range will differ according to the job post. Post wise salary range is mentioned below:
- For Stenographer Grade 2 & 3: RS.5299 to 20200 and grade pay Rs.2400
- For Steno typist: RS.5200 to 20200 and Grade Pay RS.1900
- For Assistant Grade 3: Rs.5200 to 20200 and Grade pay 1900
Salary will vary depending on qualification, experience and performance and subject to increase from year to year based on job evaluation.
Selection process for MP High Court Recruitment
MP High Court Stenographer and Assistant Recruitment 2015 will be done based on Preliminary and Main exam. Preliminary exam will be taken first. Exam will be multiple choice type and will consist of questions from General Knowledge and Social Science (30 questions), Math and Science (20 questions), General Hindi (10 questions), English Knowledge ( 20 questions), Computer Knowledge ( 20 questions). Each question will carry 1 mark. Full mark of the test is 100 and time duration is 2 hours. There will be no negative marking. Therefore, candidates should try to answer all the questions.
MPHC Admit Card and Result 2015
Admit card will be issued for the written test which will be available after the application process ends. Hall ticket will be available online. Result will be published online as well. Recruitment board has not yet mentioned specific date for result publication. Candidates will be selected based on cut off mark of the exam and cut off bar for General candidates is 55%, for OBC 50% and 45% and 40% for SC and ST respectively.
Candidates selected in the preliminary test will be eligible for main exam and interview and finally selected list will be published on the website and after all the steps, candidates will be absorbed in their post for Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2015.