MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) Released Notification for 61 Civil Judge Jobs at the official website i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2017
The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has currently issued a job notice for 61 number of vacancies for the posts of Civil Judge (Entry Level) in the department. Candidates those who are interested in the released jobs can fill the application form online of MP Civil Judge Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.mphc.gov.in. Applicants can submit the online application form of Madhya Pradesh High Court Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. Applicants can check the detailed information related to the MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 provided in the article below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale, admit card, result, etc. The official website of the department is www.mphc.gov.in. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not. All the eligible candidates are suggested to submit the application form by visiting the official website or by following the simple steps provided at the end of this web page.
www.mphc.gov.in Job details 2017
- Name of the organization: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
- Name of the Post: Civil Judge (Entry Level)
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Educational Qualification: Degree of Law from any authorized Institute/ University
- Pay Scale: Rs. 27700 to Rs. 44770/-
- Age Limit: 21 years to 35 years
- Selection Process: Prelim Exam, Main Exam, and Interview
- Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in
Total No. of Posts: 94 posts
- Others category candidates– 47 posts
- OBC category candidates – 13 posts
- SC category candidates – 15 posts
- ST category candidates – 19 posts
MPHC Judge Exam Important Dates:
|Starting date for the submission of MP Civil Judge Application Form 2017||05 August 2017|
|The last date of submission of MP Civil Judge Application Form 2017||05 September 2017|
|Last date for the editing of MP Civil Judge Application Form 2017||05 September 2017|
|MP Civil Judge Online Prelims Exam||08 October 2017|
|MP Civil Judge Main Exam||–|
|MP Civil Judge Interview Dates & Viva Voce||–|
|MP Civil Judge Final Result||–|
MP CJ Exam Pattern 2017
Exam pattern of MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2017 will consist of the following:
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
- Prelims Exam
- Prelims Exams will be conducted on 08 October 2017. There will be one or two shifts for Prelims Exams. The shift of exam will be announced later.
- Prelims Exam will be objective type of 150 marks.
- Duration: 120min
- There will be no negative marking.
- Mains Exam
- Main Exam will be of 400 marks.
- Main Exam schedule is not released yet.
- Only those candidates will be eligible for main exam who qualifies the Prelim Exam.
- Applicants who qualify the Main Exam will go for Interview round.
- The interview will be of 50 marks.
Selection Process for MP High Court Civil Judge
The selection process of the MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 consisting of three rounds Prelims Exam. Main Exam and the last is Interview.
- First applicants have to fill the online application form from the official website.
- Applicants who will shortlist after the application form will get hall ticket for the prelim exam.
- All these applicants have to appear in the Prelims Exam
- Applicant who will qualify the Prelims Exam will go for Main Exam.
- Qualifying marks of Main Exam:
- Unreserved / OBC – 45%
- SC / ST – 40%
- Qualifying applicants will go for the last round, i.e., Interview.
- Final selection of the applicants will be based on the performance of the applicants in the Main Exam and Interview.
How to apply for MP Civil Judge Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mphc.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form for future use and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.mphc.gov.in