Mazagaon Dock recruitment 2016 for 1125 posts of technical staff apply online at www.mazagaondock.gov.in
Mazagaon dock shipbuilder limited recruitment 2016:
Mazagaon dock shipbuilding limited has published the recruitment notice for the recruitment of 1125 people for the posts of technical staff and other staff. The aspiring candidate who wants to apply for this job can do so before the deadline for the submission of application. The last date of form submission is 4th of September 2016. The applicants can fill the forms by the online mode. The application is invited for the various field of skilled and semi skilled staff.
MDL recruitment 2916 online application form:
Mazagaon dock ship building is the major ship yard of India. Its main aim is to build the warships and marine for the Indian Navy. It also makes cargos, ferries, passenger ships etc. This shipyard got a nationalized status in the year 1960. It now comes under the government of India.
Mazagaon Dock ltd. technical staff jobs 2016:
There are in all 1125 posts of the technical staff for the skilled and the semi skilled field. The other details are described as below.
Total no of posts: 1125
Name of the jobs: Technical staff and operative staff
Post for Ministry Grade (IDA-9)
1. For Master 2nd Class: 01 Post
Posts for Skilled Grade-I (IDA-5)
2. For Jr. Draughtsman: 12 Posts
3. For Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech): 10 Posts
4. For Jr.Planner Estimator(Elec/ Electronics): 05 Posts
5.For Jr. Q C Inspector (Mech): 11 Posts
6.For Jr. Q C Inspector (Elec): 01 Post
7.For Store Keeper: 03 Posts
8. For Fitter: 158 Posts
9. For Structural Fabricator: 133 Posts
10. For Pipe Fitter: 130 Posts
11. For Electronic Mechanic: 49 Posts
12. For Electrician: 144 Posts
13. For Diesel Crane Operator: 01 Post
14.For Machinist: 08 Posts
15. For Comp Attendant: 03 Posts
16. For Painter: 51 Posts
17.For Carpenter: 30 Posts
18. For Composite Welder: 138 Posts
19. For Rigger: 69 Posts
Posts for Semi Skilled Grade-I (IDA-2):
20.For Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled): 103 Posts
21. For Chipper Grinder: 65 Posts
The applicant should have a Certificate issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board or the Mercantile Marine Dept as per Indian Vessel Act & Knowledge of Swimming for Post 1, candidates should have cleared SSC and National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the given trade for Post 2, 8 to 15, 20 & 21, should have cleared SSC or HSC along with the Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or ET for Posts 3 to 7, should have done class 8th and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed for Posts 16 to 19 with relevant experience in the required field. For more information the candidates should go to the website of the department.
The applicant should not exceed the maximum limit of 33 years in any case and the other details of the posts should be checked from the official website of the department which is given below.
The applicants will be selected by the online test for the posts 2 to 7 and for the other posts the written exam will be conducted. The details can be checked from the website.
Last date of form submission:1st November 2016
How to apply for the Mazagaon Dock limited vacancies 2016:
The easy steps to apply online are described below for the ease of the candidates.
- The applicant should go to the official website of the shipyard.
- Then the applicant must click on the application form link
- All the details to fill up the form is described on the link
- The applicants should read the instructions carefully and completely
- The candidates must fill the complete form with all the accurate information
- Then they should submit the fee as directed.
- Then the candidates should take out the copy of the application form.
The applicants can check any other information related to the recruitment form the website.