Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017 Apply online at the official website i.e. www.lvbank.com
LVB Bank Recruitment 2017:
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank department has released a job notice to invite the application form from the candidates who are talented and young against the various number of posts available. It is a great opportunity to all the applicants that are preparing for bank jobs. The department has released the job notice after a long time. The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment application form has invited online application forms. And the willing applicants are suggested to apply for the application form before the last date for submission of application form i.e. 17th April 2017. More detailed information related to the vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process.
About LVB Bank
The LVB which is also called as Lakshmi Vilas Bank was established in 1926 by a group of seven progressive businessmen of Karur under the leadership of Shri V.S.N Ramalinga Chettiar. Their aim was to cater to the financial needs of people in and around Karur who were occupied in trading business, industry and agriculture. So, the applicants who have decided to make their career in the banking field then should fill the application form of Lakshmi Vilas bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer Jobs. Read the complete details provided below.
LVB Bank PO Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Total Number of posts: different
- Name of the Post: Probationary officer
- Job Type: Government Job
- Job Location: Chennai/ PAN India
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.lvbank.com
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Vacancy 2017
Education Qualification: Candidates who are interested for the released posts need to have passed Graduate degree in any discipline from the authorised university or institute with minimum 60% marks. Kindly check the official notice for the more details and experience requirement.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should lie in between 20 years to 30 years on date 01st March 2017.
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 650/- as the application fee and candidates can pay the application fee by online mode of payments using the debit card, credit card and net banking options.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Online Exam, Group Discussion and personal interview round.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th March 2017
- The Last date for Submission of Application Form: 17th April 2017
- Release date of call letter: One week before the exam date
- Date of the Exam: May 2017
How to apply online for LVB Bank Jobs 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.lvbank.com.
- Click on the ‘download Advertisement’ and read the detailed notification carefully.
- Click on the link related to “Apply Online” to register.
- Fill the online application form with correct information.
- Make the submission of online application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Make the payment of application fee.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Exam Admit Card:
As soon the application process will get over, the department will declare the Lakshmi Vilas Bank exam admit card on their official website. All the candidates are suggested to download it. No applicant will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. Also, candidates are suggested to prepare well for the exam as it will be a tough competition.
Official website: www.lvbank.com