Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 233 Police Sub Inspector (PSI Civil) Vacancy at www.ksp.gov.in :
Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Recruitment 2015
- 1 Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Recruitment 2015
- 2 KSP Recruitment 2015 for Sub-Inspector of Police (Civil)
- 3 www.ksp.gov.in online application form 2015
- 4 Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 for PSI
- 5 Karnataka PSI Age Limit & Educational Qualification
- 6 Karnataka PSI Selection Process
- 7 KSP Police Sub-Inspector Exam Pattern 2015
- 8 KSP PSI Admit Card & Result 2015
- 9 Official Website : www.ksp.gov.in | ksponline.co.in
Karnataka State Police has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the candidate for the Police Sub Inspector (PSI) Civil vacant posts in various departments. KSP is going to recruit candidate for filling of 233 vacant posts of Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Male & Female. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Only the candidate having the minimum required qualification should only apply for Karnataka State Police Constable Recruitment 2015.
Karnataka Police will spare no efforts to maintain Law and Order, Prevent occurrence of crimes and Uphold Human Rights and Democratic Values. Within the organization emphasis would be on Discipline, Team work, Responsibility, Accountability and Recognition. The Karnataka State Police (KSP) is the law enforcement agency for the Indian state of Karnataka. Karnataka Police Department works with an objective of achieving greater efficiency by preventing crime and detection of crime. Every year it conducts recruitment for various police jobs notifications to fill posts like Sub Inspector, Police Constable, ASI, Armed Police, and Special Reserved Police etc.
KSP Recruitment 2015 for Sub-Inspector of Police (Civil)
Interested applicants will have to complete registration online by filling up registration form available on the website www.ksp.gov.in. Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2015 for PSI will be done for 233 available posts. Online Registration for the Application form was started on 08th October and will ends on 06th November 2015.
www.ksp.gov.in online application form 2015
- Name of the Department: Karnataka State Police
- Name of the Post: Police Sub Inspector (Civil)
- Total Number of Post: 233
- Age Limit: 21 to 26 years as on 06th Nov 2015
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: any Degree from a recognized Board
- Application Status: started from 08th October 2015
- Deadline: 06th November 2015
- Registration Fees: Rs.250/- for General and Rs-100 for SC/ST
- Selection Process: Endurance Test, Physical Standard test, written examination and Medical Examination
- Written Test Marks: 100 marks
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Time Duration: 3 hour
- Subjects: General knowledge, Current Affairs, English Grammar, Mathematics, Reasoning, Karnataka- Culture and History.
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: www.ksp.gov.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2015 for PSI
Candidate coming under GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category applying for Recruitment must have to pay Rs. 250/- as Application Fees. Applicant coming under SC, ST, CAT-01 & ST (Tribal) candidates should pay Rs. 100/-. Fees should be paid in State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only. Candidates have to fill the application and generate the challan and make the payment in the respective bank.
Karnataka PSI Age Limit & Educational Qualification
To apply for the post the male applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 26 years. Upper age limit relaxation of 2 years is provided for the SC, ST, CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates. Maximum age is 35 years for in service candidate. Applicant must have posses any Degree from any University recognized by UGC.
Karnataka PSI Selection Process
Selection process to select the right candidate for this recruitment is based on Endurance Test, Physical Standard test, written examination and Medical Examination. According to these four process aspirants are selected. At first candidate will go through the Endurance Test. Only the qualified candidate from the ET will go through the physical standard test. After the completion of this test applicant are called for written examination and Medical Test.
KSP Police Sub-Inspector Exam Pattern 2015
Karnataka Police Sub Inspector (Civil) written Exam includes multiple choice Objective type questions. There are total 100 questions each question carry 1 mark. Exam will conducted for total 100 marks. Time duration given to the candidate to complete the exam paper is 3 hours. Questions will come from the following topics: General knowledge, Current Affairs, English Grammar, Mathematics, Reasoning, Karnataka- Culture and History.
KSP PSI Admit Card & Result 2015
Result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.