Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 50 Typist, Jr Assistant Posts at the official website www.krishna.nic.in
Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment 2017
- 1 Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment 2017
- 2 Krishna District Collector Office Job Details 2017:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Krishna District Collector Office Jobs 2017
- 4 Important Dates:
- 5 How to apply for Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment 2017?
- 6 Postal Address:
- 7 Krishna District Admit Card 2017:
- 8 Krishna District Result 2017:
- 9 Official Website: www.krishna.nic.in
Krishna District Collector Office has currently issued an official notification to hire the talented and capable candidates for 50 Typist, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Office Subordinate, Lab Technician, Librarian, Pharmacist, Health Assistant, and different available posts. This is great chance for the candidates who are unemployed and are looking for jobs in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the candidates who are interested and are eligible are suggested to apply online for Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment application form 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.krishna.nic.in on or before the last date.
All the other necessary details of Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, application fee, salary structure, how to apply, pay scale, dates, age limit, admit card, result and other information are available in the article below.
Krishna District Collector Office Job Details 2017:
- Name of the department: Krishna District Collector Office
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Typist, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, Office Subordinate, Health Assistant, Librarian, Pharmacist
- Total Number of Vacancy: 50 posts
- Name of the Exam: Krishna District Examination 2017
- Application Process: Offline Process
- Job Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh
- Starting Date of submission of application form: 04 March 2017
- Official Website: www.krishna.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Krishna District Collector Office Jobs 2017
Education Qualification: All the interested candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment should have passed class 10th, class 12th, and Bachelor Degree or its equivalent educational qualification from an authorized board or university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment is provided as follows.
- Minimum age for Applicants: 18 Years
- Maximum age for Applicants: 52Years
- Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category applicants.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the desired posts according to the candidate’s performance on the following.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the govt. Also, refer the official notice at the official website mentioned below.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the government.
- Starting date of submission of application form: Started Now
- The last date of submission of application form: 15th March 2017
How to apply for Krishna District Collector Office Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.krishna.nic.in.
- Now, applicants can download the application from the official website.
- Then, applicants need to fill up the application form and post it to the postal address.
- Make sure that the application form will reach the postal address provide below on or before the last date as no application form will be considered after the last date.
Collector Office, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh
Krishna District Admit Card 2017:
As soon as the recruitment process will get over then the department will declare the admit card on its official website before few days of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. So, stay connected with us for all the latest updates.
Krishna District Result 2017:
Applicants who have attended the recruitment for these posts in different departments must check the official website of the department for their results. The full information of Krishna District result 2017 will be declared on the official web page.