KPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Applications for Group-A, Group-B (Technical/ Non-Technical Posts) and Group-C Technical Posts at www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has currently issued an advertisement for the recruitment of large number of applicants into Group-A, Group-B (Technical/ Non-Technical Posts) and Group-C Technical Posts. Candidates who have completed bachelor’s degree or Diploma in concerned trade from a recognized Board are eligible to apply. The KPSC Exam Important Dates will be updated soon on our website. Aspirants can check our website for Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for more information. All the aspirants those who are eligible and those who are interested in engineering fields can apply to these posts in online mode.
KPSC Jobs 2016
Karnataka Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/ or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
kpscreg.rpoapps.com recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the Post: Group-A, Group-B (Technical/ Non-Technical Posts) and Group-C Technical Posts.
- Application Mode: Online
- Initial Date: 24th August 2016
- Last Date: 22nd September 2016
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Pay Scale: Refer the official notification
- Educational Requirement: bachelor’s degree or Diploma in concerned trade
- Selection process: Written Test and Interview
- Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be based on written test followed by documents verification or Interview. So it is very important for candidates to prepare well for written examination. Candidates who will secure pass marks in written examination, they will have eligibility to go for and Interview process.
Instructions to the Candidates for submitting online application
- Click on the “New Registration” option available at the official website.
- Fill up all the necessary information like Name of the candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, etc.
- Follow the notification and complete the registration process step-by-step for generating a Registration Id and Password for login.
- Login using the generated Registration Id & Password. Fill the one time contact information.
- Click on the Apply option for appropriate post to fill the respective application information like Educational Qualification, Horizontal & Vertical Reservations (As Applicable), Age Relaxations (If required) etc., Upload Photograph, Signature and necessary certificates.
- You can modify any information in the application form if required, by clicking on Edit option in preview.
- By click on ‘Submit’ option to generate Post office Challan and Application Preview.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application Forms: 24th August 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms: 22nd September 2016
- Starting Date of Payment of Application Fee: 25th August 2016
- Last Date for Payment of Prescribed Fee: 23rd September 2016
KPSC Admit Card 2016 for Non-Technical posts
KPSC Non-Technical Recruitment 2016 Admit Card will soon available on official website of KPSC. Date of Written test will be published later. Applicants should prepare for next round also i.e. Interview round. KPSC will publish date of written examination later. We will update news regarding admit card over here.