KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply 211 Driver, LDC & Other Posts Available at the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Recruitment 2016
Kerala PSC Recruitment Advertisement has currently released for Drugs Inspector, Accounts Officer, Lecturer, Driver Grade II, LDC, Higher Secondary School Teacher, and other vacancies with 211 number of posts. The application form filling procedure of Kerala PSC Jobs is started. Recently, all the aspirants those who are eligible for these posts can apply through online mode. The last date for the submission of online application form will be on 5th October. Moreover, insights into this Kerala PSC Recruitment information are available down the page since we have given all the information related to the recruitment procedure i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC Notification 2016
The Kerala Public Service Commission has released an employment notification for filling posts of Driver, LDC, and Officer Jobs in the State of Kerala. The aspirants those who are interested can participate in the Kerala PSC LDC Recruitment procedure since this jobs advertisement brings best career option. Most of all these jobs give the great chance for the aspirants dreaming of being part of KPSC Careers. So, the aspirants have to apply for these vacancies before losing this great chance. Therefore, the applicants those who are interested for KPSC jobs and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions according to the vacancies available can fill the Kerala PSC Recruitment Posts.
keralapsc.gov.in jobs details
- Name of the Organisation: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 211 posts
- Mode of Application:Online
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Official Website:keralapsc.gov.in
|Name of the Posts||Total No. of Posts|
|Accounts Officer||01 post|
|Assistant Engineer||04 posts|
|Assistant Tamil Translator||01 post|
|Cooley Worker||01 post|
|Drugs Inspector||04 posts|
|Draftsman Grade II Factories and Boilers||01 post|
|Driver Grade II – LDV: 10 posts Lecturer in Dravyaguna||03 posts|
|Field Assistant – Health Services||13 posts|
|Full Time Junior Language Teacher||District wise Anticipated vacancies|
|High School Assistant||01 & As per District Wise|
|Junior Instructor||02 posts|
|LP School Assistant||20 posts|
|LD Clerk||19 posts|
|Mechanical Operator||01 post|
|Part Time Junior Language Teacher||District wise not estimated|
|Pharmacist Grade II||26 posts|
|Higher Secondary School Teacher||07 posts|
|Range Forest Officer||07 posts|
|Refrigeration Mechanic UIP Staff Nurse Gr II||02 posts|
|Radiographer Gr II||07 posts|
|Scientific Assistant – Electrodiagnostic||01 post|
|Work Supervisor||01 post|
- Accounts Officer: Passed in the final exam of ICAI or ICWAI and Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory cadre in the Accounts wing of a Government/ Quasi Government.
- Range Forest Officer: Must possess a Degree in Science or Engineering from a University, Institution with at least subjects of Agriculture, Chemistry, Botany, Engineering, Computer Application/ Computer Science, etc.
- Radiographer Gr II: Passed in the Pre-Degree course and two years certified Radiological Assistant Course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Check the official advertisement for complete details regarding to the eligibility criteria conditions.
Age Limit: First of all, the applicants those who are planning to apply for KPSC jobs must have the following requirements.
- Accounts Officer, Radiographer Gr II: 18-36 years.
- Range Forest Officer: Below and 40 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Check the advertisement for complete information.
The candidates of Kerala PSC LDC Driver jobs, for payment of application fee information, check in the official advertisement.
Selection Process: The aspirants those who are eligible and are interested in Thulasi KPSC jobs will undergo the selection process by direct recruitment, i.e., Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: If the aspirants got selected in this Kerala PSC Jobs then they would get the salary as follows:
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 22,360/- to Rs. 37,940/-
- Radiographer Gr II: Rs. 22,200/- to Rs. 48,000/-
- Range Forest Officer: Rs. 20,740/- to Rs. 36,140/-
- Drugs Inspector: Rs. 20,740/- to Rs. 36,140/-
- For other jobs, salary details check the advertisement
How to apply for Kerala PSC LDC Jobs 2016?
The applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment can apply by following the steps given below for KPSC Recruitment 2016:
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Now, the home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the link given below for Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification.
- Cleary read all the details, eligibility criteria needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photographs, Signature, and Other Certificates as per Kerala PSC LDC Driver Notification and upload them.
- Hence, carefully fills the application form with correct necessary details
- Finally, after filling the application form verify the information.
- At last, submit the Kerala PSC recruitment application form.
- The Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05th October 2016