KPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 Apply online for 2484 Posts of FDA, SDA and Junior Assistant at kpsc.kar.nic.in Karnataka PSC SDA FDA Application Form and Notification:
KPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 2484 FDA, SDA & Jr. Assistant Posts
- 1 KPSC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 2484 FDA, SDA & Jr. Assistant Posts
- 2 KPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility and Details
- 3 KPSC FDA/SDA Recruitment Vacancy 2015
- 4 Kanataka PSC Recruitment Age Limit & Educational
- 5 Selection Process for KPSC Recruitment
- 6 KPSC Assistant Result & Merit List 2015
- 7 kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued recruitment notice to take qualified people for more than 2000 available posts of First Division Assistant, Second Division Assistant. Interested and eligible people are encouraged to apply for the job opportunity. Applicants will have to apply online by filling up online application form which is available on the website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC FDA Recruitment Apply Online 2015
Registration process for KPSC FDA Recruitment 2015 has begun from 3rd July and last date to fill up application form is 1st August. Candidates must complete the registration process within the deadline by filling up online application form by providing relevant information as specified by the recruitment board.
Offline method of registration is not available and fee of 25/-Rs. is applicable for reserved candidates and fee for General applicants is 300/-Rs. for KPSC FDA/SDA Recruitment 2015. Last date to submit fee is 8th August. After the deadline fee will not be granted and candidacy will be cancelled.
KPSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility and Details
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
- Name of the post: First Division Assistant/ Second Division Assistant
- Number of posts: 2484( 1182 for FDA, 1237 for SDA, 65 for SDA (Backlog)
- Application method: Online
- Registration status: Started from 3rd July
- Deadline: 1st August
- Application fee: 25/-Rs. for reserved and 300/-Rs. for general
- Age limit: 18-35 for general, 18-40 for SC/ST
- Educational qualification: Degree for FDA, HSC/ Degree for SDA
- Salary: 14550/- to Rs. 26700/ ( FDA), 11,600/-Rs – 21,000/- Rs. (SDA)
- Selection process: Descriptive test, multiple choice test, computer test
- Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC FDA/SDA Recruitment Vacancy 2015
KPSC First Division Assistant Recruitment 2015 will be done for 2484 available posts. Number of posts can be increased or decreased based on vacancy. Some posts will be reserved for specific candidates. Post wise breakdown is given below:
- 1182 posts for First Division Assistant
- 1237 for Junior/ Second Division Assistant
- 65 posts for Second Division Assistant ( Backlog)
Kanataka PSC Recruitment Age Limit & Educational
Age limit for general candidates for KPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2015 is 18 to 35 years as on 3rd July 2015. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved candidates. Applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe will be relaxed up to 40 years. Those who belong to IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category will be relaxed up to 38 years for upper limit. This limit will be maintained strictly. Minimum educational requirement for First Division Assistant is Degree from any recognized University. Minimum qualification for Junior Assistant post is HSC/ Degree with ITI Diploma.
Pay scale for the candidates will vary depending on their job post, qualification and experience on relevant field. Salary breakdown is stated below:
- Junior Assistant/ Assistant: Rs.16000/- to Rs. 29600/-
- First Divisional Assistant: Rs.14550/- to Rs. 26700/-
- Second Division Assistant: Rs.11600/- to Rs.21000/-
Selection Process for KPSC Recruitment
Applicants will be selected through multiple phases for KPSC Assistant Recruitment 2015. There will be descriptive test, multiple choice tests and computer proficiency test. In each phase, candidates will have to pass. Descriptive test will be based on Kannada Languages test. MCQ will be based on General English/ General Kannada and General Knowledge. Each part will consist of 100 questions. Duration of each paper will be 1 and a half hour.
KPSC Assistant Result & Merit List 2015
Tentative date for result publication has not yet been announced. It is likely that result will be published in 20 days of the test. Merit list will be published on the website and selected candidates will be asked to show up for interview.