KPSC Abkari Vibhag Excise Guard Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1003 number of vacancies at the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
- 1 Karnataka PSC Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
- 2 KPSC Abkari Vibhag Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
- 3 kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2017
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Excise Guard Jobs
- 5 Written Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- 6 Physical Standards Test:
- 7 Physical Efficiency Test Details:
- 8 How apply online for KPSC Excise Guard Abkari Jobs?
- 9 Important Dates:
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued the job notice to hire the candidates for the available posts in the Karnataka Excise (Abkari) Department. The candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply for the recruitment through online. There are total 1003 number of available vacancies for the posts of Excise Guard in Excise (Abkari) Department of Karnataka State. The department has released the 51 number of posts reserved for female applicants. The candidates for the desired posts will be hired on the basis of their performance in PST Physical Standards Test, PFT Physical Fitness Tests and written exam.
KPSC Abkari Vibhag Excise Guard Recruitment 2017
The applicants those who are looking for a job in this department can apply online from 28th February 2017 to 30th March 2017. Aspirants need to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply for the application form. The last date for online application form submission for the released posts is 30th March 2017. All the necessary information like age limit criteria, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, etc. is provided in the article below. So, just have a look before applying for the process.
kpsc.kar.nic.in recruitment 2017
- Name of the Department: Abkari Vibhag (Excise Department)
- Name of the Post -Excise Guard
- Total Number of posts -1003 vacancies
- Excise Guard Male-952 Posts
- Excise Guard Female-51 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Excise Guard Jobs
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have done SSLC or class 10th to apply or this Karnataka PSC Excise Guard recruitment.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates is 18 years to 26 years.
- For Category 1, SC/ ST applicants upper age limit is 31 years.
- For Category 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b applicants upper age limit is 29 years.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of salary i.e. Rs.100300/- to 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-.
Application fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as provided below.
- Exam Fee for General category applicants is Rs. 300/-
- Category 2a, 2b, 3a, 3b applicants exam fee is Rs. 150/-
- For Ex Serviceman category applicants is Rs. 25/-
- No Fee for Category 1, SC, ST applicants.
- Applicants can pay the application fee online or using E payment Challan in E post offices.
Written Test Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The written exam will be organized for 300 marks that consists of two separate papers and the pattern of those papers is provided below.
- Paper 1-General Knowledge-150 Marks Exam Duration is 2 hours.
- Paper 2-General Kannada and General English-150 Marks Exam Duration is 2 hours.
Physical Standards Test:
|Height||157 cms||163 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test Details:
|100 Meters Running||15 Sec||100 Meters Running||18.05 Seconds|
|High Jump||1.20 Meters||High Jump||0.9 Meters|
|Long Jump||3.80 Meters||Long Jump||2.50 Meters|
|Shot-put 7.26 kg||5.60 Meter||Shot-put 4 kg||3.75 Meters|
|800 Meters Running||2 Min 50 Seconds||200 Meters Running||40 Seconds|
How apply online for KPSC Excise Guard Abkari Jobs?
All the interested and eligible candidates are suggested to apply for the recruitment application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. mentioned below. And candidates must note that no application form will be considered after the last date to apply for the recruitment form.
|Starting Date of Online Application form for KPSC Excise Guard Jobs||28th February 2017|
|The last date for submission of Excise Guard Application form||30th March 2017|
|The last date for the payment of application||31st March 2017|
|Karnataka Excise Guard Jobs Admit Card will be available from||20th April 2017|
|KPSC Abkari Guard Exam Date||07th May 2017|
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in