Latest Update(17th September 2016): Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Available, Apply Online for 211 Various Posts in Kerala at the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016
The Kerala Public Service Commission has latterly notified regarding the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016. According to the released notification, the provided 211 vacancies have been allotted for the posts of Driver, Account Officer, and other Posts. Kindly check the list of the names of the posts given below. The aspiring candidates can get the all the recruitment information such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam date, vacancies details and how to apply for the vacancies, further in this article.
About Kerala PSC
The Kerala Public Service Commission is an organization that has been created by the Indian Constitution. The Commission works as an advisory body to the Government that makes advice on every matter that is related to the civil services. It has the responsibility of publishing notifications inviting the applications from the candidates so as to make the selection of the best and most eligible candidates for various posts as required by the government. It is accountable for the proper conduction of the entire recruitment processes as per the demand of the post and shortlists the candidates fairly.
www.keralapsc.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Commission’s Name: Kerala Public Service Commission
- Category of the Notification: Recruitment Announcement
- Department’s Name: Department of Health Services
- Name of the Posts Currently Available: Various Posts are available. Please refer the list given below for vacancy details.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 211Vacant Post
- Nature of the Job: State Government Job
- Location of the Job Available: Kerala
- Mode of Application: Online Application
- Selection Mode: The final shortlisting of the candidate will be done after the completion of the both written test and the interview.
- Exam pattern: Multiple Choice Questions
- Official Site: keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Exam Date 2016
- Online Application Form Availability: Available at official website
- The Last Date of Online Application: 5th of October 2016
- Admit Card Releasing Date: Available soon
- Examination Date: Will be updated soon
Kerala Vacancy 2016 Details
The details of the Kerala PSC Vacancies 2016 are given below. Candidates can get the details of the name of the posts available and the number of the vacancies according to the post in the list provided here. Please check the details before applying.
- Accounts Officer: 01
- Range Forest Officer: 07
- Radiographer Gr II: 07
- Assistant Engineer: 04
- Drugs Inspector: 04
- Scientific Assistant: 01
- Assistant Tamil Translator: 01
- Teacher: 02
- Lecturer: 09
- Lecturer in Mathematics: 02
- Higher Secondary School Teacher; 07
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher: 17
- Full-Time Junior Language: 02
- Junior Instructor:02
- Draftsman Grade II: 01
- Machinist: 01
- LDC: 19
- Mechanical Operator: 01
- Driver Grade II: 10
- Cooley Worker: 01
- High School Assistant: 14
- Work Supervisor: 01
- Electrician-Archaeology: 01
- LP School Assistant: 20
- Field Assistant – Health Services: 13
- Tracer: 01
- Refrigeration Mechanic UIP Staff Nurse Gr II: 02
- Pharmacist Grade II: 26
Kerala PSC Eligibility Criteria 2016
Kerala PSC Jobs Age Limit 2016:
The minimum age limit for the vacancies is 18-years and the maximum age limit for the available jobs is 36-years. Age relaxation will be provided for the applicants as according to the Indian Constitution.
The applicants are advised to check the official advertisement available at the authorized portal of the Kerala PSC for the details of the educational qualification needed for different posts check the details carefully apply for the posts according to your qualification suitability.
Kindly refer to the official notification for the details.
Online Application for Kerala PSC 2016
Please follow the below-provided procedure to apply online for the Kerala PSC Vacancies 2016.
- Visit the Official website of the Kerala PSC i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Then, at the home page, go to the ‘online services’ option.
- From the list, select the ‘online applications’ option.
- Then, read the notification regarding the vacancies by clicking on the related link and fill the application form completely and correctly as per the given instructions.
- Submit the application fee, if applied and get a print out of the application form for the future use.
Official website: www.keralapsc.gov.in