Keltron Officer & Operator Recruitment 2017 Apply for 10 Posts at the official website www.keltron.org
Keltron Recruitment 2017
KELTRON which is also called as Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited has released an official notice to hire the talented and eligible applicants for 10 available vacancies for the posts of Officer and Operator. Aspirants who were interested in the released posts are suggested to visit the official notice of the KELTRON Jobs 2017 available at the official website. Also, the detailed information related to the eligibility criteria conditions are listed in the article below. The applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria conditions are suggested to submit their online application form on or before the last date of submission of the application form which is 26th March 2017. Applicants can check other information such as selection process, how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. provided below.
Keltron Operator Jobs 2017
The applicants who are interested and are searching for the recent government jobs in the state of Kerala have a great chance to apply for Keltron Operator Jobs 2017. Before applying for this post applicants are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria conditions properly and only those candidates are invited to apply for the recruitment process who meet its eligibility criteria. Applicants may follow the simple steps provided below to apply online for KELTRON Vacancy 2017.
Keltron Vacancy Details 2017:
Name of the Department: Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
Total Number of Posts: 19 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Officer: 01 post
- Operator: 09 posts
Job Location: Trivandrum (Kerala)
Apply Mode: Online
The last date for the submission of application form: 26th March 2017
Official Website: www.keltron.org
Eligibility Criteria for Keltron Officer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants who are interested should possess the following education qualification as per their posts.
- For the post of Operator – Applicants must have done ITI in Electronics/ MRTV/ Electronic Mechanical with 60% minimum marks.
- For the post of Officer (Finance) – Applicants who are interested must have CA Inter/ CMA Inter.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the desired posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the organization. For the post of Operator, selected candidates will get Rs. 9860 – 11000 and for the post of Officer (Finance), selected candidates will get Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/-.
Application fee: The applicants who are interested need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250 as an application fee through the online payment mode using State Bank Collect Faculty which is provided below. However, candidates belonging to ST/ SC category need not pay any application fee.
How to apply for the Keltron Application Form 2017?
Operator and Officer (Finance) Application Forms are invited from the talented and eligible candidates in the proper format along with the copies of certificates apply online by visiting the official website i.e. www.keltron.org before the last date i.e. 26th March 2017.
- Before starting filling the application form you should have a valid email id and contact no.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.keltron.org
- Click on the career option
- Click on the desired post for which you wants to apply.
- Read the official notice for more detailed information before applying online for the application form.
- Click on the link to “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the essential details carefully and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the filled online application form for future use.
- The Last date to submit the Receipt of Application form: 26th March 2017
- Interview Schedule Date: 01st April 2017