High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Apply for 136 District Judge Posts at the official website i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
High court of Karnataka has released the job notice at the official website of the department i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. The department is going to hire 136 number of candidates for the posts of District Judge, Typist, and Assistant Court Secretary Posts. The candidates those wish to work with this organization of government are required to apply online for the HC Karnataka Jobs 2017 because it is an excellent opportunity for those who finds the jobs in the High Court of Karnataka. Al the applicants those who are eligible should apply online for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 30 April 2017. For more information related to the Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017 candidates are suggested to read the complete article below.
About Karnataka High Court 2017
The Karnataka High Court is situated in the Bangalore, which is the capital city of the state of Karnataka. The High Court functions out of a red brick building called as Attara Kacheri. It is situated in front of Vidhana Soudha, Vidhana Soudha is the seat of the legislature of the state of Karnataka. This High Court is currently functional in Bangalore, Dharwad-Hubli, and Gulbarga.
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Karnataka High Court
- Application Mode: Online
- Total No. Of posts: 136 Vacancies
- Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Name of the post:
- Typist: 34 posts
- Assistant Court Secretaries: 42 posts
- District Judge: 60 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have educational degree in Commerce/ Arts/ Law/ Science/ Computer Applications/ Business Management/ or SSLC Certificate from the authorized board or university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for the released posts is provided as follows.
- Assistant Court Secretary and Typist: 18 years to 40 years
- District Judge: Not more than 45 years
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the candidates those who will be selected for the released posts is provided as follows.
- For the posts of Typist: Rs. 11600 – Rs. 21000/-
- For the posts of Assistant Court Secretaries: Rs. 20000 – Rs. 36300/-
Application Fee: Applicants those who are interested need to pay the application fees through SBI Online Payment or by Challan.
- For General/ OBC Category Applicants: Rs.250/-
- For Other Category Applicants: Rs. 100/-
Karnataka High Court Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission of HC Karnataka Application Form 2017: 30 March 2017
- The last date of submission of HC Karnataka Application Form 2017: 30 April 2017
- Payment of application fee through Challan (District Judge): 3 May 2017
- Payment of application fee through Challan: 04 May 2017
How to apply for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some of the simple steps to apply for the recruitment process easily without any difficulty. All the candidates are suggested to fill the application form on or before date of submission of application form i.e. 30th April 2017.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Then click on the career link on the home page.
- A window will open infront of your screen.
- Select the online HC Karnataka Application form vacancy wise
- Fill the complete application form.
- And click on the submit option after verifying all the details filled in the application form.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in