Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 627 Forest Guard Vacancies at www.aranya.gov.in:
Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- 1 Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016
- 2 karnataka forest department recruitment 2016 online application forms
- 3 karnataka forest department forest guard recruitment 2016
- 4 KFD Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 5 www.aranya.gov.in recruitment 2016
- 6 eligibility for karnataka forest department Recruitment 2016
- 7 Karnataka Forest Guard Selection Process
- 8 aranya recruitment 2016
- 9 karnataka forest department admit card 2016
- 10 Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in
Karnataka Forest Department has circulated an employment notification on 22nd March to fill 627 available posts of Forest Guard (555 posts) and Range Forest Officer (72 posts). This notice is a big one for the aspirants who are looking for job opportunity in the forest department. The department has asked for online applications from interested and only from those applicants who meet the required qualifications for Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2016. In this article, we are providing a brief description of the eligibility and selection process. For details, you can have a look at the official notification available on the website of Forest department: www.aranya.gov.in.
karnataka forest department recruitment 2016 online application forms
Karnataka Forest Department is also known as KFD which is the state government firm choose the candidate from rural as well as an urban area for various empty posts. The Karnataka Public Service Commission and KFD jointly operate to recruit nominees for various posts in Forest Department.
karnataka forest department forest guard recruitment 2016
Interested applicants will need to apply through online mode by filling up online registration form which will be available on the website mentioned from 18th April and registration will continue till 17th May for Karnataka Forest Department RFO Recruitment 2016. General group candidates will pay RS. 100 andreserved category applicants will need to pay RS. 50 as an application Fee. Application fee will be non-refundable.
KFD Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Candidates will need to be aged between 18 to 27 years to be eligible for Karnataka Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved candidates as per Government rules. To avail facility of age relaxation, applicants will have to show valid caste certificates.
www.aranya.gov.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Forest Department
- Name of the posts: Forest Guard and Range Forest Officer
- Total posts: 627 (555 for Forest Guard and 72 for RFO)
- Job location: Karnataka
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: From 18th April
- Last Date: 17-05-2016
- Fee: 100/-RS for General and 50/-RS for reserved
- Age limit: 18 to 27 (upper age limit subject to relaxation)
- Eligibility: College graduation degree in Vet Science or Agriculture from recognized college
- Salary: Rs. 21,600 to Rs. 40,050/-
- Selection process: Written test (preliminary and main exam for RFO), Physical efficiency test and interview
- Web address: www.aranya.gov.in.
eligibility for karnataka forest department Recruitment 2016
Aspirants must have college graduation degree in Vet Science or Agriculture from recognized college. Candidates have to have certification of enrollment and also have Intermediate done from identified College.Finally selected candidates will be given salary ranged from Rs. 21,600 to Rs.40,050/-
Karnataka Forest Guard Selection Process
Selection for Karnataka Forest Guard & RFO Recruitment 2016 will be done on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test and personal interview. Written exam for Forest Guard post will be of multiple choice type and there will be total of 100 questions set from Mathematics (40 questions) and General Knowledge (60 questions). Duration of the exam will be 2 hours and each question will carry 1 mark.
For Range Forest Officer post, candidates will have to sit for preliminary exam first which will consist of General Knowledge and Aptitude Test. Each part will consist of 100 marks and duration of each segment will be 2 hours. Selected applicants in the preliminary test will have to sit for main exam which will be on Kannada Language and English Language. Each part will contain 100 marks.
aranya recruitment 2016
In the physical efficiency test, they will have to face events like race, high jump, long jump etc. Selected applicants afterwards will need to face interview. Then the selected personnel will be called for personal interview after which the final selection list will be published and applicants will be absorbed in the respective posts.
karnataka forest department admit card 2016
Admit card will be published online for the written test and the applicants will have to collect their individual admit card copy from the website of Karnataka Forest Department. We will keep you updated regarding all the latest news about the Forest Department Recruitment. So, you should stay connected with our page to get important news for Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
Last Date: 17/05/2016