Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Apply for 227 Various Posts available at the official website www.kandlaport.gov.in
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016
The Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat has currently released the Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 and inviting the online application for a large number of technical vacancies on the main official website given below. Around 227 number of vacancies are offered to be filled with various trades and departments. More information related to the vacancies and other details are given below, read the complete article below for more details like education qualification and then apply for the appropriate posts. Applicants who are interested and are eligible can apply for this recruitment 2016 by visiting the official website provided below and also by following some simple steps given below to apply for this recruitment.
Kandla Port Trust Vacancy 2016
Applicants who have essential qualification into the respective trades/ departments should apply for this notification as soon as possible, as it is offering different posts. For government job into KPT, this is a good chance for working into desired trade or field. After several selection procedures, candidates shall be assigned for their jobs into the Kandla Port Trust, which is one of the biggest ports of the state of the Gujarat.
Kandla Port Trust Jobs 2016
For further information refer to the official notification available at the official website given below. Applicants are suggested to read the complete article for more related information like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, name/ trade wise vacancies and important dates, etc. For the sake of applicants, we have provided the complete information below.
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat
Total Number of Vacancies: 227 Posts
Name/ Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 30 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 35 Posts
- Fitter: 25 Posts
- Draftsman (Civil): 10 Posts
- Electrician: 35 Posts
- Technician (Electrical): 21 Posts
- Turner: 20 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical): 21 Posts
- Wireman: 20 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: The education qualification for the applicants who want to apply for this recruitment are given below:
- For Technician (Electrical/ Mechanical) Posts: Candidates should have obtained their Diploma Certificate into Mechanical/ Electrical Department through a government recognized institute/ university/ polytechnic.
- For Remaining Posts: Candidates should have completed their class 10th from a well-known reputed board/ institute along with their ITI Certificate program into appropriate field/ trade from a reputed ITI/ institute.
Age Limit: To apply for these vacancies, the age limit of the applicants should be below 28 years as on 10th September 2016. For upper age limit, applicants shall be provided their age relaxation based on to their category.
Selection Procedures: The selection procedure of the applicants will be carried out by the organizations with a view to choosing most eligible and talented aspirants. There will be written test, practical test, trade test, computer test and personal interview followed by the documentation. Based on the academics and these procedures, applicants will get selected for the required post.
- Starting Date of Application Form: Apply Now
- The Last Date of Application form: 30th July 2016
How to Apply For Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2016?
- For applying, applicants are required to send their applications, typewritten with all the essential details.
- Mainly, the application should have details about the post for which you have applied, the name of the candidate, address, nationality, religion (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD), date of birth, educational qualification, etc.
- The application forms are to be sent to the following address:
The Superintendent Engineer (Mech.)
Room No: 106,
P & C Building,
Kandla Port Trust (Kutch)
Pin: 370 210