Update (14th April 2017) : Jharkhand SSC CGTTCE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 17572 Jharkhand Teacher Posts at the official website www.jssc.in
Jharkhand Teacher Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will soon conduct the Combined Graduate Trained Teacher Exam (CGTTCE) 2017. The total number of vacancies released are 17572 post of TGT in TSP and Non TSP areas. Candidates those who wish to apply for this recruitment can apply online for the application form. The registration process has been started from 06th February 2017. Applicants can submit the Jharkhand Teacher Online Application Form 2017 before the last date to submit the application process i.e. 31st March 2017. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria conditions provided below before applying for the application form.
JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates who consider themselves eligible can take part in the JSSC CGTTCE 2017 Exam and may send their duly filled application forms before the last date i.e. 31st March 2017. The last date for submitting the application fees is 04th April 2017. Candidates must remember this thing that the registration lines will remain open for only this duration. There will be no date extension in future. Please check the details provided below.
www.jssc.in job details 2017
- Name of the Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Also called as: JSSC
- Job Type: Combined Trained Graduate Teacher Exam 2017
- Total Number of Post: 17572 vacancies
- Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs)
- Application Mode: Apply Online
- Official Website: www.jssc.in
Jharkhand TGT in Non TSP & TSP Vacancy Details 2017:-
- TSP Areas: – 8423 posts
- Non TSP Areas: – 9149 posts
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC TGT Bharti 2017
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested and are going to attend the JSSC Comb. TGT Exam 2017 need to hold 45% marks in graduation in the concerned stream along with B.Ed Degree from any authorized university or institute. Candidates who wish to become Music Teacher need to pass class 10th with Graduation Degree in Music from any authorized university or institute. Candidates should also have B.Ed Degree from any recognized education board or institute. For more information candidates are suggested to refer the official notice available at the official website.
Age Limit: Candidates who wish to become Graduate Teacher in High Schools of the state of Jharkhand should have minimum age limit of 21 years. And the maximum age limit for the unreserved category should not be more than 40 year to 45 year. Age relaxation is applicable on reserved category and on upper age. The minimum age limit and maximum age limit will be calculated as on 01st January 2016. For more information candidates are suggested to refer the official notice available at the official website.
- Candidates who will be selected for TGT Teacher (except music) will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs 4600/-.
- Applicants who will be selected for JSSC TGT in Music Vacancy 2017 will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with the grade pay of Rs. 4200/-.
- General/ Unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs 460/-.
- SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs 115/-.
Selection Process: Applied candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Exam. There will be one single paper having two important sections. Objective type’s questions will be asked in the exam.
JSSC Teacher Bharti Important Dates:
- JSSC Notification No.: 11/क.च.आ-02-08/2016 का. – 8280 (अनु.)
- Advertisement Dated: 04th November 2016
- Starting Date of JSSC TGT Online Application Form:- 06th February 2017
- The last date for submission of completely filled online application form: 31st March 2017.
- The last date for submission of the JSSC CGTT Application Fees :- 04th April 2017
Official Website: www.jssc.in