Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 3827 Panchayat Secretary, LDC Vacancies at www.jssc.in:
JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2016
- 1 JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2016
- 2 Jssc recruitment 2016 online application
- 3 www.jssc.in online application form
- 4 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 5 JSSC Panchayat & Lower Class Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
- 7 JSSC Admit Card 2016 for Panchayat Secretary & Lower Class Clerk
- 8 Official Website: www.jssc.in
Application in prescribed format are invited by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) from eligible candidates for the Recruitment of various posts in the official website of www.jssc.in JSSC released total 3827 vacancies. JSSC will recruit candidates for Revenue Employee (District Cadre), Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre), Ameen (District Cadre), and Lower Class Clerk (Treasury Cadre), Panchayat Secretary Posts. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) Recruitment Board is inviting applications in online mode only. Aspirants will get JSSC Recruitment 2016 admit card soon.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 i.e. Jharkhand Act 16, 2008 forms Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). Government of Jharkhand publishes JSSC. JSSC consists a chairman and 2 members. They are retired persons but the pay scale should be above Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/-. State Government of Jharkhand/ Jharkhand Administrative service appoints them. The function of JSSC is to recommend Recruitment for all Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts of Technical, Non-Technical, Service etc. But JSSC will not take responsible for selection of these positions.
Jssc recruitment 2016 online application
Candidates who want to apply for above posts at Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), visit official website of www.jssc.in Fill up the form with correct details of education, experience, contact information etc. Upload recent color photograph in jpg format. Pay the fee online i.e. candidates belongs to categories of SC/ST should pay an application fee of Rs.115/- and Rs.460/- for all other candidates. Press on submit button. Get print out of filled form for other use.
www.jssc.in online application form
- Name of the organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Name of the post: Panchayat Secretary, LDC & Etc.
- Total Posts: 3827
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- Eligibility: Qualification of ITI or 12th standard with 60% marks in all subjects.
- Salary: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
- Selection Process: Written examination followed by interview.
- Application Fee: Rs.115/- for SC/ST candidates; Rs.460/- for all other categories.
- Starting date of online application forms: 26th February, 2016.
- Deadline to submit full application: 26/03/2016
- Exam date: Not yet specified.
- Website: www.jssc.in
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Revenue Employee (District Cadre): 649 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre): 1015 Posts
- Ameen (District Cadre): 188 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk (Treasury Cadre): 188 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 1687 Posts
JSSC Panchayat & Lower Class Clerk Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates must have the Qualification of +2 or ITI from a recognized University. Should have certificate on basic computer operating. Knowledge of Hindi typing. Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for all categories. But as per Government of Jharkhand rules, there is relaxation for reserved categories.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Selection process of all eligible candidates will base on written test which is Combined Inter Level Examination. Candidates, who will get pass score in this exam, will appear for interview round. Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- + DA + other allowances.
JSSC Admit Card 2016 for Panchayat Secretary & Lower Class Clerk
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) will offer Admit card for these posts. There are 3827 posts available. Applicants must appear for written examination and personal interview rounds. Date of Written examination will be announced soon. As soon authority will update admit card we will update over here and provide you direct link to download it.
LAST DATE 26.03.2016