JRHMS Medical Officers Recruitment 2017 Apply for 741 Medical Officer Posts at the official website i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in
JRHMS Recruitment 2017
The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has currently issued the official notice as JRHMS Vacancy 2017 for the recruitment of talented and young candidates for the 741 number of vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer on the contractual basis. The applicants those who are interested and are eligible can apply online or offline for the application form of JRHMS Recruitment 2017 in between the important dates that are 6th July 2017 to 27th July 2017. Candidates can get the JRHMS Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in. Applicants will be able to know the detailed information related to the application form, how to apply process, selection process, application fee, etc., are provided in the article below.
About Jharkhand Health Department
JRHMS is also called as Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society. The Jharkhand Health Department is a government organization that is working under the ministry of health mission. The officials of this department is doing work of serving the medical facility in the state of Jharkhand. This department is one of largest government organization working in the state of Jharkhand in terms of providing medical facility to the people. Jharkhand Health Department’s under the working Government hospital of the state of Jharkhand government. Now, currently the authority members has declared the JRHMS Recruitment Notice 2017 for the applicants searching for the Govt jobs in the department.
Jharkhand Health Department Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
- Total Number of posts: 741 posts
- Name of the post: Medical Officer
- Application Mode: Online/ Offline
- Official Website: www.jharkhand.gov.in
|Name of the Post||Total Number of Post||UR||SC||BC-I||ST||BC-II|
|Medical Officer (AYUSH)||618||272||71||49||191||35|
|Medical Officer- Mainstreaming||123||57||08||14||36||08|
Eligibility Criteria for JRHMS MO Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are willing to apply for the application form for the released posts need to have Medical degree of MD, M.Sc., MDS and MBBS in related field from the authorized University. Also, for more detailed information applicants are suggested to refer the official notification.
Age Limit: The age limit criteria for the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form is mentioned below. All the candidates are suggested to refer to the details provided below before applying for the application form.
|Category||Age||Age Relaxation for PH Applicants|
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected category candidates for the released posts is mentioned below. Just have a look!
- Medical Officer (AYUSH): Rs. 22,000
- Medical Officer (Mainstreaming of AYUSH): Rs. 20,000
Application fee: There is no application fee for the candidates to apply for the released posts.
Selection process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the educational marks achieved in MBBS and higher qualification.
- Release Date of Official Notification: 06th July 2017
- The Last date to apply for the application form via online method: 27th July 2017
- The Last date to submit the print out of the Application form: 27th July 2017
How to apply for the JRHMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the home page, open the recruitment menu and search for the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully with appropriate details.
- Remit the application fee.
- Either apply online or send the application form to the postal address provided below.
- Finally, take the print out of it for future use.
SAMS Post Box No: 9780, New Delhi 110025
Official Website: www.jharkhand.gov.in