JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 62 Lecturer Posts at the official website i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in
JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has currently issued the official notice for the JKPSC Vacancy 2017 to fill the application form for 62 number of posts of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Lecturer Jobs. All the applicants those who are interested and are eligible need to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment Notice 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in. Candidates need to fill the online application form of JKPSC Jobs 2017 before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 19th August 2017. Moreover, for other detailed information for JKPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 such as selection process, how to apply procedure, educational qualification, age limit, application fee, etc., are provided in the article below.
The JKPSC is also called as Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. It was formed on 31st December 1954. It is responsible for organizes the different exam in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Now, currently it has issued the JKPSC Notice 2017 for 62 number of vacancies for the posts of Medical Officer and Lecturer. Applicants those who are eligible and are interested can fill the online Application Form of JKPSC Jobs till the last date from the official website of the department provided below.
JKPSC Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 62 posts
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) and Lecturer
- Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir
- Apply Mode: Online
- Pay scale: Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- per month
- Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic): 08 Posts
- Lecturer: 54 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: All the willing candidates are suggested to fulfil the eligibility criteria conditions as per the official notification released that is listed below:
- For Medical Officer: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic authorized by CCIM.
- For Lecturer: Candidates must have done Post Graduation Degree with MCI or MD/ MS from an authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should lie in between 18 years to 40 years as on 1st January 2017. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the department that is listed below:
- Applicants in Govt. Service: 40 Years
- Physically Challenged category candidates: 42 years
- Applicants belonging to RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC category candidates: 43 years
- Ex-serviceman category candidates: 48 years
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
Application Fee: Applicants those who are willing to apply for the application form need to pay the application fee according to the information provided in the table below.
|Name of the post||Category||Application Fees|
|Medical officer post||General||Rs-405/-|
|Lecturer||General, SC/ST/OBC||Rs-805/- and Rs-405/-|
- Release date of official advertisement: 10th July 2017
- The last date to apply online for the post of Medical Officer: 19th August 2017
- The Last Date for the payment of application fee for the post of Medical Officer: 21st August 2017
- The Last Date to apply for the posts of Lecturer: 12th August 2017
- The Last Date for the payment of application fee for Lecturer posts: 14th August 2017
How to apply for JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
Contenders should read the Official Notice of JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 before applying online for the application process. The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Now, search and click on the link of JKPSC Medical Officer recruitment
- Press on the link and read the official notification carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
- Enter all the information in the application form correctly.
- Attach all the required documents
- Click on the submit tab
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in