Latest Update (5th August 2017): Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply for 3019 SI Posts at the official website i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in
Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- 1 Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Jharkhand Police:
- 3 Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017:
- 5 Jharkhand Police Exam Pattern 2017:
- 6 How to apply for the Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- 7 Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
The Jharkhand Government has released a job notice for Jharkhand Combined Police Sub Inspector Competitive Exam 2017. There are total 3019 number of vacancies for the posts of SI and Constable in Jharkhand Police Department. This is a great news for the applicants those who are searching for the Latest Defence Jobs in the state of Jharkhand. Applicants those who are interested and find themselves eligible can apply online for Application form of Jharkhand Police Bharti 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in. You can submit the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 13th August 2017. Applicants can get the all other essential information related to the Jharkhand Police SI/ Constable Jobs 2017 such as eligibility criteria, important dates, age limit, application process, application fee, pay scale, selection process, admit card, result, etc. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not.
About Jharkhand Police:
Jharkhand Police is the law enforcement organization for the state of India and the department was formed in the year 2000 after the formation of the state of Jharkhand separated from Bihar. Anyone can join the Jharkhand Police after passing Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 exam. Mrs. Rajeev Kumar is DGP. Candidates those who are looking for the recent Defence Jobs 2017 those can check all the details from this web page. The Jharkhand Police Jobs 2017 is a great chance for the applicants to get a Job in Defence.
Jharkhand Police Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Government
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector, Constable
- Total Number of Posts: 3019 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply: 15th July 2017
- Last Date to apply: 13th August 2017
- Job Location: Jharkhand
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Official website: www.jhpolice.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the applicants those who are willing to apply for the application form need to have a graduate degree from an authorized university of education in any field to be considered eligible for the application form.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants those who are interested in applying for the application form should be between 21 years to 26 years as on date 01st August 2017 and the age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates according to Government rules.
|Category||Age Limit on 01st August 2017|
|UR Category Applicants||21 years to 26 Years|
|OBC Category Applicants||21 years to 28 Years|
|SC/ ST Category Applicants||21 years to 30 Years|
Application Fee: The Domicile applicants of the state of Jharkhand need to pay the application fee of Rs. 115/- and other candidates need to pay Rs. 460/- as the application fee. You can pay the application fee by online mode of payments using the debit card, credit card, and net banking options.
Selection Process: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in Prelims exam, mains written Exam PET, PST and Documents verification round.
- Release Date of Official Notification: 13th July 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of Application form: 15th July 2017
- Last Date for the submission of Application form: 13th August 2017
- Last Date to make the payment of application Fee: 16th August 2017
Jharkhand Police Exam Pattern 2017:
Applicants those are going to apply for Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 need to check the exam pattern to prepare for the exam accordingly. The selection process of the applicants for SI and Constable posts will be done on the basis of their performance in the written exam (prelims and main), PET/ PST Exam and then selected applicants will be called for the documents verification round.
Prelims Exam Pattern 2017:
|Name of the Subject||Total Number of Questions|
|Local GK of Jharkhand||30|
Main Exam pattern:
There will be 3 papers in the Main exam. In the 1st and 2nd exam, all the questions will be asked related to language test and applicants need to make the minimum score in this exam equal to 30% marks.
|Name of the Subject||Total Number of Questions|
|Local GK of Jharkhand||40|
Jharkhand Police PST Pattern:
|General Category Candidates||160 Cms Min||81 Cms Min|
|OBC-I, II Category Candidates||160 Cms Min||81 Cms Min|
|SC/ ST Category Candidates||155 Cms Min||79 Cms Min|
|Female Category Candidates||148 Cms Min||–|
Jharkhand Police PET Pattern:
|Male Applicants||10 Kms||60 Minutes|
|Female Applicants||5 Kms||40 Minutes|
How to apply for the Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.jhpolice.gov.in