Latest Update (14th October 2016): IRB Police Recruitment 2016 online application form for 17000 vacancies of Constable and Class IV Posts will be available shortly
IRB Police Recruitment 2016
Very recently, the Indian Government has released an employment advertisement addition of 17 more New Indian Reserve Battalions in Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Odisha and Jammu Kashmir State.According to the indication of the advertisement, total 17000 posts of IRB Police Constable and Class IV are vacant right now and will be disclosed soon. This is the perfect chance for the young candidates who make their carrier in the Reserve battalions. A huge number of candidates surely is going to apply for this government job. Candidates who cleared 10th class can also apply for the recruitment. Interested and capable candidates are invited to apply for the posts without wasting time. The recruitment examination will be conducted by IRB Police.
IRB Constable Recruitment 2016
Indian Reserve Battalions is a special police force that serves the country by providing different operations like Reinforcing a patrol, Combing operations, VIP/VVIP Security, Cordoning and search operations, Raid on hostile hideouts, Training of State Police and Counter-ambush operations. Candidates, who are eligible as per the given criteria and will get selected after the total selection procedure, will be recruited. Below the eligibility and vacancies are discussed in details
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass minimum in intermediate/sslc /12th class/ /hsc. Physical Capability: Candidates should possess eye full field vision. The measurement of Chest should be 81 centimeters after expansion. The Height of the candidate should be 167 centimeters (minimum).
Age Limit: Age limit is different and decided state wide. So, Candidates have to check notification to know about the particular criteria. General age limit for the posts is 18 years (Minimum) and Maximum 25 years.
IRB Vacancy 2016
The list below of various vacancies is stated below for the knowledge of the candidates who are going to apply in IRB police force Bharti 2016.
- Nursing Asst.
- Washer man
- Medical Officer
- Head Clerk
- Head Constable
- Water Carrier
IRB Notification 2016
As per the notification, candidates will have to face the examination in five rounds. The selection process will start from the Written Examination. Then only the successful candidates will go to the Physical Screening Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). If the candidates do not get successful in one round, they will not be able to go to the next level. The most capable contenders will face the medical test and Interview round. According to the merit list, IRB will select the shortlisted candidates and recruit them.
Division of posts is given bellow
- J & K-5000
Indian Reserve Battalion Recruitment 2016
- Organization Name: Indian Reserve Battalion
- Job: Central Government Jobs
- Total Vacancies: 17000
- Apply: Online/ Offline
- Name of Posts: Constable and Class IV Jobs
- Notification: Available Soon
- Opening Date for Online Application: Update Soon
- Last Date of Application: Update Soon
- Exam Date: will be released soon
- Admit Card: will be released before 2 or 3 weeks of exam
- Answer Key: will be released after two days of exam
- Result: will be release accordingly
How to open IRB Police Recruitment Notification 2016?
- Open the authorize portal of IRB
- Go to highlighted “Career” section in the home page.
- Search the link of “IRB Special Police Recruitment notice.”
- Click on the particular notice to open it.
- At first, download the pdf file in your computer and go through the instructions very carefully.
- Save the copy of the notification in your device and also take a printout of it
IRB Police Recruitment Details
Name of the States
Number of Vacancies
J & K