IOCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for IOCL AE Posts at the official website i.e. www.iocl.com
IOCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Department has released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.iocl.com. The department is going to hire 40 number of candidates for the available posts of Assistant Engineer positions. So, you can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 17th May 2017. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
IOCL Jobs 2017
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited Department has recently released the job notice as the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Assistant Engineer notification 2017 for Assistant Engineer Posts. All the candidates those who were looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. The recruitment board has declared the job notice for 40 number of vacancies for Assistant Engineer Posts in different department across the state. However, only the aspirants those who are eligible can apply for Indian Oil Corporation Limited posts 2017.
IOCL Recruitment Details 2017
- Name of the organization: Indian oil Corporation Limited
- Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer
- Total Number of Posts: 40 vacancies
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: India
- Application Process: Online
- Starting Date for the submission of Application Form: Started
- The Last Date for the submission of Application Form: 17 May 2017
- Official Website: www.iocl.com
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Vacancy 2017:
Education Qualification: All the candidates those who are interested in applying for the application form should have competed Diploma in stream (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and telecommunication, and Instrumentation) from any authorized board or university.
- The last date for the submission of IOCL Application Form 2017: 17th May 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form is provided as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 26 Years
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is provided as follows.
- For OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- For ST/ SC Category Candidates: 5 years
Selection Process: All the candidates those who are interested in applying for the application process will be selected through their performance in the written exam, proficiency, and Physical Exam.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e. mentioned below.
- General/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved category applicants: No application fee
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the department i.e. Rs. 10500/- to Rs. 24500/-
How to apply for the IOCL Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.iocl.com
- On the home page, search for the official notification of IOCL AE Jobs and read it completely before applying for the application form.
- All the candidates those who find themselves eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal, academic qualification details in the provided fields.
- Later, upload the scanned copies of all the supporting certificates if necessary.
- Pay the application fee on the basis of your category.
- At last, click the submit option and complete the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.iocl.com