Latest Update (31st January 2017) : India post office recruitment 2017, apply for 20000 posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, PA, SA, MTS and MailGuard Posts at www.indiapost.gov.in
Indian Postal department recruitment 2017:
- 1 Indian Postal department recruitment 2017:
- 2 India post jobs 2017, apply online for MTS and MailGuard jobs:
- 3 India post mail guard vacancies 2017:
- 4 India post Dak Sevak/mail guard jobs 2016-17, eligibility criteria:
- 5 Indian Postal department Gram Dak Sevak vacancies 2017:
- 6 Some important dates:
- 7 How to apply for Indian postal department gamin Dak Sevak jobs 2017:
- 8 Official website: www.indiapost.gov.in
The Indian postal department is soon going to announce the recruitment notification for the hiring of Mail guard and Gramin Dak Sevak throughout India. There will be approximately 20000 posts which are to be filled all over India.. The India Postal department Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2016-17 is going to be the recruitment drive which is going to employ maximum number of candidates in the near future. The officials are going to release the official recruitment notification of the official website of the Indian postal department very shortly. The candidates must keep themselves updates with the latest information regarding the recruitment drive, the eligibility criteria and also with the date of registration for the application form, as soon as they are available on the website.
India post jobs 2017, apply online for MTS and MailGuard jobs:
The Postal Department of India will make the announcement for the 55000 job opportunities for the India post mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak jobs 2016-17. The Postal department Gramin Dak Sevak, mail guard vacancies 2016-17 employment notification for 55000 posts will soon be available on official web portal of India post. The India Postal department mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2016-17 will be largest recruitment drive for the year 2016 and is definitely going to provide employment to many youth of India.
India post mail guard vacancies 2017:
Some of the expected job details of the India post recruitment 2017 is given here.
- Name of the recruiting Organization: The Postal Department of India
- Name of the post: Gramin Dak Sevak/Post Master/Mail guard Vacancies
- Total No of Posts: 20000 vacancies
- Location of the jobs: All over India
India post Dak Sevak/mail guard jobs 2016-17, eligibility criteria:
The eligibility criteria of the India postal department recruitment 2016-17 is given here for the ease of the candidates.
Education required for the India post Mail Guard Vacancies 2017: The candidates should be 10th class pass from many board recognized in India.
Age criteria for India post mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2017: The applicant should be minimum 18 years and the other details can be checked from the official website f the Indian postal department.
Indian Postal department Gram Dak Sevak vacancies 2017:
The exam pattern for the Indian post mail guard, Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2016-17 is described below. This is not an official exam pattern but the previous year’s written exam was conducted on this style. So we are giving the applicants an overview of the exam pattern for the exam, so that they can start their preparations accordingly.
It will be an objective based written exam for the Indian post Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2016-17.The subjects will be
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- Reasoning ability5.English
Some important dates:
Starting date of Online Application Form: – will release soon
Official Notification Date: – Will be updated soon
How to apply for Indian postal department gamin Dak Sevak jobs 2017:
Although, the official notification for the Indian postal department recruitment 2016-17 is not updates on the official website of the department. We are giving you the easy ways by which all the aspiring candidates can apply for the India posts Gramin Dak Sevak jobs 2016-17.
- The candidates should go to the official website of the Indian postal department
- Then the applicants should open the application form link on the screen
- All the details asked there should be filled properly
- The print out of the application form should be taken
- Then the application form should be submitted online.
The official website is given here so that the candidates can visit the webpage from time to time to remain updated for the same.