Indian Navy SSC Cadre Officer Recruitment 2017 at the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
The authority of Indian Navy department has declared an official notification for the recruitment for Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches and Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) As Pilot or Air Traffic Controller and other different available posts. Candidates who wish to make their career in Indian Navy have great chance to fill the online application form in between the dates 11th March 2017 to 19th March 2017. Candidates can submit the Indian Navy Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 at the official website of the department i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
All the other essential information related to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc. are provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read it before applying for the recruitment process.
- Name of the Department: Indian Navy Department
- Name of the Exam: Indian Navy Exam 2017
- Name of the Post: Short Commission Officers
- Total Number of Vacancy: Different Posts
- Applying Mode: Online Process
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Job Location: All across India
- Post Date:11th March 2017
- Official Website:joinindiannavy.gov.in
Education Qualification: Applicants who are interested in the released posts must have possessed B.E./ B.Tech from any authorized university.
Age Limit: Candidates who are born in between 02 January 1993 to 01 July 1998 will be considered eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
Selection Process: All the candidates who are interested in applying for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the Govt.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the Govt.
- Starting Date to apply online for the Application Form: 11th March 2017
- The last Date to apply Online for the Application Form: 31st March 2017
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- First, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now, click on the Apply Online link available at the home page.
- Then, applicants need to enter their required details like educational qualification, personal details and other information asked.
- After filling all the details, submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of the Indian Navy Online Application Form 2017 for future use.
As soon as the recruitment process will get over then the department will declare the admit card on its official website before few days of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without the hall ticket. So, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. It is expected that the department will declare the admit card 10-15 days before the exam.
Applicants who have attended the recruitment for these posts in different departments must check the official website of the department for their results. The full information of Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 result will be declared on the official web page.