Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 Apply for ICG Assistant Commandant Posts at the official website i.e. www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
The Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence has released the job notice for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2017 for available number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Commandant General Duty, Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilots), and Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA). Applicants those who are searching for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 they can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.indiancoastguard.nic.in. Applicants will be able to apply for the application process online Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 from this web page soon. All the candidates those who are eligible and are interested can apply through online method for the Indian Coast Guard ICG Jobs Notice 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 2nd July 2017. The detailed information such as age relaxation, selection process, education qualification, how to apply procedure, important dates, and application fee etc. will be released soon at the official website i.e. www.indiancoastguard.nic.in.
About Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard is providing nation by protecting the nation’s maritime borders and jurisdiction since 1978. The main aim of the department is to protect both our territorial and international waters. It is one of the organization of Armed forces of India and was first proposed by Indian Navy to give non-military services to the country. Earlier, these services performed by customs department with the help of navy. Now, currently it has issued the official notice for the different Assistant Commandant posts. Candidates searching for the Government Jobs 2017 can apply for this Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of Organization: Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence
- Total Number of Posts: Various
- Job Location: All India
- Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.nic.in
ICG Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Commandant General Duty
- Assistant Commandant General Duty (Pilots)
- Assistant Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017
Educational Details: All the interested applicants need to possess Bachelor’s Degree from authorized University with minimum 55% marks in aggregate for Serial Number 1. Maths and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class 12th of 10+2+3 scheme of education for Serial Number 2. Class 12th pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/ valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) released/ validated by DGCA for Serial Number 3 Posts.
Age Limit: Interested candidates must be born between 01st July 1993 to 30th June 1997 for Serial Number 1, 01st July 1993 to 30th June 1999, for Serial Number 2, 3 Posts. The age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the norms of the Govt.
Application Fee: No application fee will be required to be paid to apply for the application form.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the educational qualification, Preliminary Exam, and Final Selection.
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the application form: 24th June 2017
- Last date to Apply Online for the application form: 2nd July 2017
ICG Jobs 2017 Medical Standards:
|Name of the Post||Height||Weight||Chest|
|Asst Commandant (GD)||157 cms|| |
Proportionate to height and age, + 10% acceptable.
Minimum Expansion 5cms.
|Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL Holders||162.5cms|
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website to apply for Indian Coast Guard i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Search for the link relevant to the post you wish to apply for that is available on the home page.
- Download the Indian Coast Guard Notice 2017 and read all the details carefully before applying for the application form.
- Now, click on the link to download the application form of Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2017.
- Enter your information in the application form and attach the required certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in