The Short Service Commission has released a notification for the vacant post of women Nursing Service Apply Online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016
Indian Army has broadcasted the vacancy notice for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016. Short Service Commission (SSC) has released this advertisement for the Women Nursing staffs. This recruitment notice has been uploaded on the official site of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this official notification, the SSC authority has mentioned all the necessary details for the candidates.
Willing candidates are advised to read the details before they proceed further to apply for Indian Army SSC 2016 Recruitment for Women Nursing Service. Candidates are also advised to visit the Jaggy’s web page on a regular basis to get the latest updates regarding the exam. We also provide you the direct link of the advertisement so that you don’t get confused.
SSC Recruitment Indian Army
For the specific recruitment of Nursing Service (Women), the SSC has mentioned that the date for application process will start from 18th of July 2016 and the last date of the application will be 3rd of August, 2016. Candidates have to concentrate during their registration process to avoid last minute hassle and for this, they have to go through the educational qualification and eligibility criteria as well. All the required details like the selection procedure, age limit, and application fee will be provided by the authority of SSC at their official site www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army Recruitment Staff Nurse
Interested Candidates are hereby notified that they can start to fill their application form for the given post from 18 July 2016 onwards. The filling of registration form will be continued up to 3rd of August 2016. Candidates are suggested to apply soon for the post to avoid the hassles like last minute rush and crash of websites for overload. Candidates will have to pay the application fees during their submission of application.
The amount fixed for the application fee for all categories of candidates is Rs.200. Candidates are also required to upload some scanned documents ready at the time of filling their application forms. The Certificates needed for the application are Graduation certificate, Proof of Indian Nationality, Age Proof.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Eligibility
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the post should possess a Sc. Nursing OR B.Sc. in Nursing OR PB B.Sc. Nursing degree from a known University.
- Age Limit: Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016, their age limit should be in between 02nd August 1981 and 03rd August 1995.
- Nationality: Only Indian Citizens are allowed to apply.
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2016-17
- Conducting Authority: Indian Army
- Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC)
- Pay Scale: Rs.15600- 39100 per month with Grade Pay of Rs.5400
- Start date of Application Process: 18 July 2016
- Last date of Application Process: 3 August 2016
How to Apply for Indian Army Women Recruitment 2016
Candidates are invited to fill the application form for the above-mentioned posts. Applicants are allowed to apply for the recruitment from 18th of July 2016 to 3rd August 2016. Only online form fill up is permitted. The Application form will not be accepted if they are filled through other mediums. Please follow the below-given steps for online application.
- Candidates at first go to the Indian Army official website and search for the official notification.
- When they are done with the reading of the official notification, they have to search for the link of the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form with the requisite details like email ID and mobile number.
- Scan your photograph and signature, upload them and attach with the application form.
- After filling all the details, check twice to ensure that there is no error.
- Make the payment for application fees through online
- Click on the submit button and then take a hard copy of it followed by the downloading.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in