India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply 1722 Posts Available at the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016
Good news for the candidates those who are willing to do jobs in the banking sector as recently the India Post Payments Bank has released a great advertisement related to the 1722 Officer (Scale I, II & III) Posts. India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager Recruitment 2016 organizes for the 650 empty positions and IPPB Scale I & Scale II Jobs 2016 for 1060 vacant post.
India post payments bank jobs
A number of candidates those are awaited for the India Post Payments Bank Limited vacancy 2016 check their education qualification, age limit criteria, selection process, application fee, pay scale, and other required eligibility criteria and submit their application form. Applicants have to apply for the recruitment through online mode by visiting the official website given below. For the more details, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
India Post Payments Bank Limited
Applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have completed their graduation degree. The organization has released the recruitment notice to hire 650 number of candidates those who are capable and are talented for the desired posts. The application process to apply for the recruitment has been started from 4th October 2016 and the last date to submit the online application form is 25th October 2016. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in written exam and personal interview. The written exam will be organized in the month of December at different exam centers. The applicants must submit their application form to IPPB Scale I Vacancy 2016.
www.indiapost.gov.in job details
- Name of Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited
- Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Territory)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 650 posts
- Mode of Application Form: Online
- Starting Date of Application Form: 4 October 2016
- The Last Date for submission of Application Form: 25th October 2016
- Date of Written Exam: December 2016 (Expected)
- Mode of the Exam: Online
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Officer Scale-I: 650 posts
- Officer Scale-II: 652 posts
- Officer Scale-III: 408 posts
|S.No.||Name of Post||Scale||Post Detail Categories Wise|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Territory)||I||327||176||98||49||650|
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested must have completed their graduation degree in any field from an authorized university and institute are eligible to apply for the application form.
Age Limit: The age limit of the different category candidate is as follows.
- Lower Age Limit: 20 years
- Upper Age limit: 30 years
- Age Relaxation to SC/ ST 5 year, OBC 3 year and PWD Candidate is 10 Year.
Selection Process: To select the candidates those who are eligible for this recruitment, the officials check the Pre and Main written exam performance and then organize the personal interview.
Application Fees: Application fee for the various category aspirants is as follows.
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 150.00 (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty Only)
- For all others candidates: Rs. 700.00 (Rupees Seven Hundred Only)
Pay Scale: The pay scale given to the selected candidates is as follows.
- Officer Scale I: Rs. 23,700 – 42,020/-
- Officer Scale II: Rs. 31,705-45,950/-
- Officer Scale III: Rs. 42,020-51,490/-
India Post Payments Bank Important Dates:
- Starting Date for submission of Online application form: 4 October 2016
- The Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 25 October 2016
- Release Date of Admit card: 1 Week Before the Exam
- Pre Written Exam Date: December 2016/ January 2017