Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 Apply for 12 MTS and Tax Assistant Posts at the official website of the department www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017
The department of Income Tax has issued a job notice in the month of March. The department has released the job notification to fill 12 number of vacancies for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff and Tax Assistant. Candidates those who are interested in Government jobs can apply to it on the official website provided below. The Dates to apply offline for the application form of IT Department MTS jobs are declared. The submission of application form starts from 11th March 2017. The last date for Income Tax Recruitment MTS Jobs is 10th April 2017. Applicants who have completed class 10th/ 12th/ diploma/ Graduation degree will be considered eligible to apply for ATS and Tax assistant jobs. The last date for submission of application form is 10th April 2017.
All the other essential information related to the Income Tax Department Recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, important date, pay scale, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee etc. are provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to read it before applying for the recruitment process.
Income Tax MTS Jobs Details 2017
|Name of the Department||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Post||Multitasking staff, tax assistant posts|
|Total Number of Post||12 vacancies|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting date for submission of application form||11th March 2017|
|The last date for submission of application form||10th April 2017|
- Total Number of vacancies: 12 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff posts: 10 vacancies
- Tax Assistant: 2 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Income Tax Vacancies Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have completed class 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation degree from the authorized university or institution will be considered eligible to apply for Income Tax jobs.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in the desired posts is given as follows.
- For MTS posts: Minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should not be more than 25 years
- For tax Assistant post: Minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit should not be more than 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the government.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview for the IT vacancies.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the government.
Application fee: Candidates need to refer the official notice for detailed information.
How to apply For Income Tax Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Click on the application form link available at the home page.
- Before applying for the application form check the detailed information.
- Download the application form and fill the required information like age limit, address, education qualification.
- Attach the essential documents required for the post along with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date of submission of application form.
- Send the application before the last date to submit the application form i.e. 10th April 2017 to the postal address provided below.
Joint Commissioner of Income Tax
Headquarters (Personnel & Establishment),
1st Floor, Room No.14,
P-7, Chowringhee Square,
Kolkata – 700069.