IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 Apply for 100 Staff Nurse Posts at the official website i.e. www.igmcri.com
IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
Indira Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute has currently released the official notice for the 100 number of vacancies available for the posts of Staff Nurse. Aspirants those who are eligible and are interested for the posts can apply for IGMCRI Recruitment Notification 2017 through the offline mode. Candidates will be able to download the IGMCRI Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.igmcri.com on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 10th July 2017. Applicants can collect the detailed info related to the IGMCRI Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 such as Total Number of Vacancies, Name of the Posts, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, application fee, and Application Process from the details that are listed below.
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute is also called as IGMCRI in short. The exam has been conducted by the Government of Puducherry Institution operating under Perunthalaivar Kamaraj Medical College Society. Now, currently it has issued a notice for IGMCRI Recruitment 2017 for the 100 number of vacancies. Candidates can submit an application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form by offline mode.
IGMCRI Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute
- Total Numbers of Posts: 100 posts
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
- Application Mode: Offline
- Official website: www.igmcri.com
Category-wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||Total Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for IGMCRI Vacancy 2017:
Educational Qualification: The candidates those who are interested need to have a Degree/ Diploma in Nursing from any authorized university of education and also need to need register with any state Nursing Council to be considered eligible for the application process.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form should not exceed 35 years for Technician on date 10th July 2017.
Application Fee: Candidates those who are interested need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- through Demand Draft/ Banker’s Check for Director IGMCRI, Puducherry at IOB Kathirkamam Branch Puducherry to apply for the application form.
Selection Criteria: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Documents Verification.
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application form: Available now
- Last Date for submission of Online Application form: 10th July 2017 till 5:00 PM
IGMCRI Exam Pattern 2017:
The exam is of MCQ type in which the applicants have to tick the correct answer. The duration of time provided to solve the answers is 2 hours.
|General English||10||2 Hours|
How to apply for IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017?
- Go to IGMCRI careers page at www.igmcri.com
- Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility criteria.
- Click on the link New Registration.
- Fill up all the required fields.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Submit the application
- Take a print out of IGMCRI Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 online application form for future use.
Indira Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute,
Vazhudavur Road, Kathirkamam,
Official Website: www.igmcri.com