Intelligent communication system India limited recruitment 2017, apply for 70 junior engineer jobs available at www.icsil.in
ICSIL recruitment notification:
The Intelligent communication system India limited (ICSIL), is going to recruit the eligible candidates for the posts of junior engineer in the department by conducting the recruitment drive. All the candidates who are interested and want to apply for the jobs should read this complete article for the proper know how of the vacancies and also of the eligibility criteria to apply for the Intelligent communication system India limited recruitment 2017. The willing aspirants should take into consideration the last date of the application form submission. The application for the given jobs will be submitted by the online mode of application submission. The candidates should read the process given in this article about the easy steps to apply for the posts of junior engineer in the ICSIL.
ICSIL junior engineer jobs 2017:
Intelligent communication system India limited (ICSIL) is the venture which is in collaboration of the TCIL and government of India and DSIIDC. Its head office is in Delhi. The ICSIL is a well know and vey reputed department. Many of the applicants want to be a part of it. This time all the dreams of the candidates can come true. They can apply for the posts of JE. All the details of the ICSIL recruitment 2017 are given in this article and the candidates can also go to the official website that is www.icsil.in for further details.
ICSIL JE recruitment 2017:
The candidates who were waiting for the any of the central government job should not waste their time and go through the eligibility criteria for ICSIL junior engineer jobs 2017 and apply for the same before the deadline. The basic details of the job are given here and the candidates can visit the official website of ICSIL for more information is www.icsil.in.
- Name of the recruiting organization: ICSIL
- Name of the posts: junior engineer
- Total no of posts: 70
- Mode of application: Online
- Type of job: Central government job
- Location of the job: Throughout India
ICSIL JE vacancies, eligibility:
The required eligibility details regarding the educational required and the age limit of the applicants to apply for the jobs of Junior engineer are described here and the applicants can also check from the official website of the department.
|Name of the posts||Total no of the posts||Age limit||Education qualification|
|Junior engineer ( civil)||58||18-27 years||The candidate should have degree/diploma in civil branch|
|Junior engineer ( Electrical/Mechanical)||12||18-27 years||The applicants should have degree/diploma in the relevant branch form a recognized field.|
The candidates should check the relaxation in age from the official website of the department for the ICSIL junior engineer jobs 2017.
Selection process: The applicants will be selected by the following method
- Document verification: almost 70 marks are assigned for the academic qualification and 30 marks for the experience of the candidates.
- Written exam and it will be followed by the interview.
ICSIL junior engineer jobs 2017, key dates:
The important dates of for applying for the ICSIL JE vacancies 2017 are given here and the candidates should apply as soon as they can for the given job.
- Initial date of registration: already started
- Last date for online application submission: 6th December 2016
How to apply for ICSIL JE recruitment 2017:
The candidates who are interested in the ICSIL jobs Junior Engineer 2017 should read the complete procedure given here to apply for the ICSIL JE jobs by the online mode of application and submit the application form before the last date which is 6th of December 2016.
- The applicants should go to the official website of the ICSIL
- Then the aspirants should open the link of the application form
- Then candidates should fill up the application form as given on the ICSIL website.
- Then candidates should take out the print out of the filled application form
- The submit the ICSIL application form as directed.
Official website: www.icsil.in