ICDS Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2011 Assistant Posts at the official website i.e. www.mpwcdmis.gov.in
ICDS Recruitment 2017
The department of Directorate Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) has released the official advertisement for the ICDS Anganwadi Worker, Assistant Recruitment 2017 to fill 2011 number of vacancies for the posts of Anganwadi Worker, Assistant Jobs 2017. Candidates those who are interested for the released posts can apply online for the ICDS Recruitment Notice 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.mpwcdmis.gov.in. The interested candidates can apply online for the application form process on or before the last date i.e. 27th May 2017. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the detailed information.
ICDS Assistant Jobs 2017
The department has issued the Directorate Integrated Child Development Services job notice for 2011 number of vacancies. All the candidates those who are interested for the ICDS Assistant Recruitment 2017 can go through the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application form. Here on this web page, our team has provided all the details that are essential to apply for the recruitment process. The authority members will hire the candidates those who are eligible on the basis of the marks achieved through the written exam. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to prepare well for the ICDS Anganwadi Worker Exam 2017 as a large number of candidates are going to appear for the exam.
ICDS Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Directorate Integrated Child Development Services
- Total Number of Post: 2011 posts
- Name of the Post: Anganwadi Worker, Assistant posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 3rd May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 27th May 2017
- Official website: www.mpwcdmis.gov.in
ICDS Posts Details:
Total Number of Posts: 2011 posts
- Anganwadi Worker – 723 posts
- Assistant Anganwadi – 1198 posts
- Anganwadi Mini worker – 90 posts
Eligibility Criteria for ICDS Assistant Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the ICDS Anganwadi Worker department need to have completed class 5th or 10th from the authorized board or university will be considered eligible to apply for the ICDS application form 2017.
Age Limit: The candidates those who willing to apply for the ICDS Anganwadi Worker Jobs 2017 they must fulfil the age limit eligibility criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details related to the age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 45 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Merit List
How to apply for the ICDS Anganwadi Worker Recruitment 2017?
ICDS Assistant Application Form 2017 has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mpwcdmis.gov.in
- Download the ICDS Anganwadi Worker Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and attach all the copies of the attested documents and send all it to the postal address provided below n or before the last date of submission of application form.
“Plot No. 28 A,
Vijayaraje Vatsalya Bhavan,
Arera Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462011”
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 3rd May 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 27th June 2017
ICDS Result 2017:
As soon as the application process will get over, all the candidates are hereby informed that the authority members will prepare the ICDS Merit List 2017. Only the candidates who will be selected for the released posts, their names will appear in the merit list. So, it is suggested to all the candidates that stay connected with us for all the latest updates. As soon as the merit list will be released, our team will notify you.
Official Website: www.mpwcdmis.gov.in