IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 Check Online IBPS CWE VII Notification for 3247 IBPS PO MT Posts at the official website i.e. www.ibps.in
IBPS PO 2017 Recruitment
IBPS is also called as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The department has released the exam notification 2017-2018 for the available 3247 number of vacancies for the posts of Probationary Officers (PO), Management Trainees (MT) Post. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a government organization that was established to evolve and implement world class processes of assessment and selection of personnel for IBPS login different client organizations. The department has issued the Job Openings Notice 2017 for the eligible applicants that can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ibps.in. For more details refer the details provided below in the article by our team of Jaggy.in. The starting date for the submission of application form is 6th August 2017 and the last date for the submission of application form is 26th August 2017. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply on or before the last date. The related details such as age limit, selection process, education qualification, how to apply process, important dates, and application fee etc. will be issued soon at the official site i.e. www.ibps.in.
www.ibps.in PO Exam details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
- Total No. of Posts: 3247 posts
- Employment Type: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: All over India
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CWE PO MT 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who have completed any degree or equivalent from the authorized Institute will be considered eligible to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing to apply for the application process then their age limit must lie in between 20 years to 30 years. Also, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the department that are also listed below.
- For SC/ ST Categories: 05 Years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- For Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get a pay scale of Rs.23700-42020/- as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: All the interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category to successfully apply for the application process that is mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC Category Applicants – Rs.600/-
- All Other Category Applicants (ST/SC/PWD)– Rs.100/-
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2017
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 06th August 2017
- Last date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 26th August 2017
How to apply for the IBPS CWE VII Recruitment 2017?
Steps to apply for the application form are provided in the article below. All the candidates are suggested to apply as soon as possible on or before the last date of submission of application fee as no application form will be considered eligible after the last date of submission of application form.
- The candidate should first click on the website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e. www.ibps.in
- Then click on the link made to register the applicants
- The instructions given should be read carefully
- Then fill up the form very careful
- Submit the form and take out the hard copy for future use.
Official Website: www.ibps.in