Latest Update (23rd August 2016): IBPS will be conducting the CWE- VI PO and Management Trainee exam in the month of Oct. / Nov. 2016 at www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- 1 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016
- 2 IBPS CWE PO Exam 2016
- 3 IBPS Management Trainee / Probationary Officer Exam 2016
- 4 www.ibps.in PO / MT Recruitment 2016 – 2017
- 5 IBPS PO / MT Recruitment Exam Dates
- 6 IBPS PO / MT Recruitment 2016 Apply online
- 7 IBPS PO/MT Selection Process
- 8 IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Preliminary Exam Pattern
- 9 IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Main Exam Pattern
- 10 How to Apply for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2016
- 11 IBPS Recruitment 2016
- 12 Official Website: www.ibps.in
The institute of banking personnel selection will conduct IBPS CWE-VI PO Exam in October/November 2016. Candidates who have dreams of working in banks will be able to apply online for IBPS Recruitment 2016 on the official website www.ibps.in. IBPS will be releasing the probationary officer exam notification 2016 very soon.
IBPS CWE PO Exam 2016
IBPS is Institute of Banking personnel selection. It is a big organization which provides services to candidates in the field of personnel selection, recruitment and assessment. IBPS is the conducting authority for organizing recruitment in various banking department in more than 100 cities. It is mainly responsible for recruiting manpower in banks as per their needs.
IBPS Management Trainee / Probationary Officer Exam 2016
The recruitment will be done for 56 Regional rural banks. The latest news is that the IBPS will soon announce IBPS PO Exam 2016 for probationary officer and management trainees. The application form is expected to be available on the website in the month of July, and the last date will be in August 2016.
www.ibps.in PO / MT Recruitment 2016 – 2017
IBPS officials have released the tentative dates for the IBPS CWE VI exam. Tentative date calendar is there in this article. The dates which are there in the calendar can be changed by the officials. If this happened, the IBPS officials would be releasing the new calendar which will be having the new dates for IBPS 2016-2017 exam. Candidates are requested to visit this article on the regular basis for getting the latest update on IBPS 2016-2017 exam. Candidates are advised to refer official notification which will be available on official website www.ibps.in.
Educational Qualification– Graduate degree
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 30 years
Age relaxation criteria–
- SC/ST-5 years
- OBC-3 years
- PWD-10 years
- Ex-servicemen-5 years
IBPS PO / MT Recruitment Exam Dates
|9th Sept to 19th Sept 2016||Download admit card for Pre-Exam training|
|18th Sept to 23rd Sept 2016||Conduct of Pre-Exam Training|
|23rd Sept 2016 onward||Download admit card for Preliminary Examination|
|16th, 22nd, 23rd October 2016||Online Examination- Preliminary|
|First week of November 2016||Result of Online Pre Exam|
|10th Nov 2016 onward||Admit Card for IBPS Main Exam|
|20th November 2016||IBPS CWE-VI Online Exam 2016|
|December 2016||Declaration of Main Exam result|
IBPS PO / MT Recruitment 2016 Apply online
To apply online applicants should visit official website of IBPS. The application process is expected to start on 10th July 2016. Please take a look at all instructions and criteria before applying online because any mistake in the application means a miss chance for you. Candidates are advised to refer official notification for all the details regarding IBPS PO vacancies 2016. Our team has mentioned the link for the official notification.
IBPS PO/MT Selection Process
- Written Test
- 100/- for SC / ST / PWD
- 600/- for Other Categories
IBPS PO Recruitment 2016 Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Exam Subjects||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||1 Hour|
IBPS CWE VI PO / MT Main Exam Pattern
|Tests Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Computer Course||20||20||2 Hours|
How to Apply for IBPS PO/MT Recruitment 2016
- Open the official website : www.ibps.in
- Take you cursor to“CWE PO/MT” link and “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES”
- “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”. Register yourself by entering your basic details in the online application form.
- Candidates need to put the details in the application form carefully at the mentioned places and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button. The name and his /her father/husband etc. name should be filled correctly in the application as it is mentioned in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change may disqualify the candidature.
- After final submission, changes in the application form cannot be done.
- After Final Submit, an additional will be displayed wherein candidates will have to follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online application has not been successfully completed then candidates will have to login again and pay the Application Fees online.
- On successful completion, an e-receipt will be generated on the computer screen.
- Take soft copy of application form and generated receipt.
- Registration number and password will be displayed by the system on the screen.