IB Recruitment 2017 Apply for 161 JIO, Security Assistant Posts at the official website www.mha.nic.in
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017
Intelligence Bureau has released the recruitment notification for 161 number of vacancies for the posts of Jr Intelligence Officer (JIO), Security Assistant Posts. The candidates must complete Class 12th with Physics and Maths and IT in Electronics/ Radio Technician / Electronics & Communication to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017. The age limit of the candidates must not exceed 56 years to be eligible for the Intelligence Bureau Vacancies. The candidates who are interested must apply online for the IB Recruitment 2017 before the last date i.e. 4th May 2017. Candidates have to post the duly filled Intelligence Bureau Application Form to the postal address before the last dates.
All the other necessary details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, application fee, salary structure, how to apply, pay scale, dates, age limit, admit card, result and other information are available in the article below.
mha.nic.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Name of the Post: Intelligence Officer (Grade II).
- Total Number of Vacancies: 161 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
- Job location: Anywhere in India.
- Starting date to apply online for application form: Started
- The last date to apply online for application form: 04th May 2017
- Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have complete Class 12th with Physics and Maths and IT in Electronics/ Radio Technician / Electronics & Communication to apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must not be more than 56 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the norms of the Government of India.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017 on the basis of their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Jobs will get a great amount of pay scale of Rs. 5200 – Rs.20200/– + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
Application Fee: All the applicants who consider themselves eligible need to pay the application fee as per their category mentioned below.
- For General/ OBC Category Applicants (Male): Rs 50/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female Category Applicants: No Fee.
How to apply for the Intelligence Bureau jobs 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.mha.nic.in
- Read the official notification carefully before applying online for the recruitment.
- Candidates are suggested to apply for the Intelligence Bureau Jobs before the last date.
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents required like Photograph and Signature.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form to the postal address provided below before the last date.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Joint Deputy Director/G
Ministry of Home Affairs,
35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham,
New Delhi – 21.
- Date of Advertisement for Intelligence Bureau Jobs: 04th March 2017
- The Starting Date for the Submission of Application form: 04th March 2017
- The Last Date to Submit the Application form: 04th May 2017