IB Recruitment 2016, Application Form for the IB Security Assistant Vacancy Available to download at www.mha.nic.in
IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2016
The Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India (GOI), has recently published an official notification (vigypti) for the employment of the Assistant central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II posts. Intelligence Bureau that also known in its abbreviated form IB, invites capable and willing nominees to register their names through filling up the online application form. This employment advertisement has been issued from the IB department for the purpose of recruiting 209 empty posts of Security Assistant. The candidates are hereby suggested to apply for the empty posts of SA on or before 6th of July 2016 at www.mha.nic.in.
IB Security Assistant Notification 2016
The notice of the recruitment of Security Assistant is unleashed by the higher officials of the Intelligence Bureau Department. From 16th July onwards, the candidates will be able to see the notification on the official page www.mha.nic.in. If you are eagerly waiting to apply for the 209 vacant posts of Security Assistant, then we will suggest you to go through the notice carefully and read the details of this advertisement before filling up the application form. The errors and mistakes during the application process can lead to the rejection of forms.
MHA Intelligence Bureau
IB was constituted by the British Government on 23rd of December in the year 1887. This Institute is recognized as the world’s oldest intelligence agency and also serves as the nation’s internal intelligence agency. This agency renamed as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 that comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). IB is used to gather intelligence within the nation of India and also holds the responsibility to execute counter-terrorism and counter-intelligence activities. The Bureau consists of employees from different enforcement agencies of law, personnel from Indian Police Service (IPS) or the IRS Personnel (Indian Revenue Service) along with the military. The Intelligence Bureau has given the specific task of collecting intelligence reports and acts accordingly in the border areas.
MHA IB Security Assistant Recruitment
- Organization Name: Ministry Of Home Affairs
- Department: Intelligence Bureau
- Name of the Post: Security Assistant
- Of Post: 209 Vacancies
- Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
- Online Application Starting Date: 16th July 2016
- Last date to submit the Online Application Form: 6th August 2016
- Last date of making payment of application fees: 8th & 9thAugust 2016
- Exam Date: Will be announced soon
- Admit Card: Will be issued before 15 days of the commencement of the exam
- Result: will be notified on the official site
Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Eligibility
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have clear their Graduation in any stream & having proficiency ability to read, write and speak in any of the languages mentioned in the notice issued on the official page. They should also possess Diploma, Advance Diploma in the relevant subject.
Age Limit: According to the 10th of May 2016, the age of the applicants should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules of government for the candidates who belong to the categories such as SC /OBC / ST.
Pay Scale: The candidates who get selected for the recruitment will get the salary on the pay scale like Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2000/-
Selection process: The applicants at first have to sit for the written exam conducted by the IB Department and then they will be called for the interview on the basis of the performance.
Application Fees: The General / OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 50/-. The application fee is exempted for the Women candidates along with the SC/ ST category candidates. The fee is required to deposit at any branch of State Bank of India by cash through Challan.
How to apply:
- At first, nominees have to visit the official web page of IB at www.mha.nic.in
- Then click the link to the Online Applications for the post of Security Assistant
- After clicking on the application form, a new window will open
- Enter all the requisite information correctly in the online application form.
- Then you have to upload your scanned signature and photograph in provided space.
- After this process, fulfill the process of the payment of examination fee.
- Press the button named “SUBMIT” to complete the process of application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in