HSSC Driver & Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2968 Haryana SSC Jobs at the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Recruitment 2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the job notice and has invited the application form for the 2968 number of vacancies for the posts of Heavy Vehicle Driver & Constable. Candidates those who are searching for the recent Jobs in Haryana SSC, they can apply for this HSSC Driver recruitment 2017by filling the HSSC online application form on or before the last date. Applicants are suggested to check the eligibility criteria conditions from the HSSC Jobs 2017 notification link which is provided in the web page below and released at the official website i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. After fulfilling the eligibility criteria conditions they need to apply online for HSSC Constable Posts 2017 by visiting the official website or the direct link provided below on or before the last date i.e. 24 June 2017. Get more details from here by going through our post. For more detailed information candidates are suggested to refer the official advertisement available at the official website. The official website of the department is www.hssc.gov.in. Also, we have provided eligibility criteria details in the article below. More details related to the age limit, application process, education qualification, selection process, how to apply procedure, exam syllabus, exam pattern are provided in the article below.
HSSC Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Total Number of Posts: 2968 posts
- Name of the post: Steno-Typist, Junior Scale Stenographer & Senior Scale Stenographer
- Apply Mode: Online
- Post Details: Heavy Vehicle Driver: 2038 posts and Constable: 930 posts
- Starting date of submission of application form: 25th May 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 24th June 2017
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates needs to fulfil the educational qualification details as per the details released by the department.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Class 10th Passed, should hold driving License of heavy transport vehicle with three years’ experience of driving vehicle. Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit
- Constable: Class 10th or equivalent, Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to matric or higher standard.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between the age limit criteria as released by the department for the released posts.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: 18 to 42 years
- Constable: 17 to 42 years
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the organization and that is mentioned below.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
- Constable: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Application Fee: All the interested applicants need to pay the application fee as per their category.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female applicants),
- Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only),
- 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male applicants).
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam/ Verification/ Personal Interview.
- Release date of official notification: 18th May 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application form: 25th May 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application form: 24th June 2017
- The Last Date to Deposit the application fee: 25th June 2017
How to apply for the Haryana SSC Driver & Constable Recruitment 2017?
Candidates need to first click on the direct link provided below or visit the official website of the department. A new window will appear on the screen and click on apply online link. Fill all the information that are required with correct data and check before clicking on proceed option. In the next steps, the applicant need to upload the recent passport size photograph of not more than 50 KB of file size. All further details are provided in the article below. Here below, we have provided some simple steps to apply for the application form easily. Candidates are suggested to read them and follow them to apply for the application form without any difficulty. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 24th June 2017.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the HSSC Recruitment 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official website
- Go back to the home page and click on apply online link
- Fill all the information that are required and click on the submit option
- Make the payment of the application fee through offline/ Online mode
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in