Haryana HSSC PGT, VLDA Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 229 Posts at the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana HSSC Recruitment 2017
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 229 number of vacancies for the Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant & PGT posts in the department. Applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Haryana Staff Selection Commission they can apply for the Haryana HSSC PGT, VLDA Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department and the last date for the submission of online application form is 11th July 2017. The submission of online application form will starts from 12th June 2017. The candidates must fulfil the educational qualification equivalent qualification as per their posts from any authorized Institution/ university with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience will be considered eligible for the application form.
www.hssc.gov.in Job Details 2017
- Name of the Department: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Post: Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant & PGT Vacancies
- Total Number of Posts: 229 Posts
- HSSC Application Mode: Online Mode
- Place: Panchkula
- Job Location: Haryana
- Recruitment Type: Direct Recruitment
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana HSSC Vacancy Details 2017
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant :- 143 Posts
- PGT (Home Science, Political Science & Urdu) :- 86 Posts
- Release Date of Official Advertisement No.:- 06/2017
- Release Date of Official Notification Date:- 30th May 2017
- Starting Date for the submission of online application form: 12th June 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of online application form: 11th July 2017
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 13th July 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana HSSC PGT, VLDA Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates must fulfil the educational qualification as per their released posts that is mentioned below.
- PGT (Home Science, Political Science & Urdu): Applicants those who are interested for the post of PGT in Home Science, Political Science, and Urdu should have done M.Sc. and B.Ed from authorized Institution. Also, applicants must have achieved at least 50% marks with Home Science, Political Science and Urdu.
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant: Applicants those who are interested for the post of Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant should have done class 10th from any authorized board or Institution. Also, applicants must holds 2 years of Development Assistant diploma course approved by the Haryana Government.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 years to 44 years to be considered eligible to apply for the application process. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as mentioned in the article below.
- Post Graduate Teacher (Home Science, Political Science & Urdu): For this post, selected applicants will get Rs.9300-34800 excluding grade pay of Rs.4800/-
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant (VLDA): For this post, selected applicants will get Rs.9300-34800 in additional to Rs.4200 of Grade Pay.
Application Fee: The applicants who are belonging to male category of SC/ ST category need to pay Rs. 35/- and female candidates of SC/ ST category need to pay Rs. 18/- as an application fee through bank Challan.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of the document verification round and on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written exam.
How to apply for the Haryana HSSC PGT, VLDA Recruitment 2017?
The steps provided below in the article will help the candidates to apply for the application form easily without facing any trouble in between the process. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date. All the latest updates will be provided by us on this web page so candidates are advised to stay connected with us.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on the Haryana HSSC PGT, VLDA Recruitment 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official website
- Go back to the home page and click on apply online link
- Fill all the information that are required and click on the submit option
- Make the payment of the application fee through Online mode
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in