Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2016 Apply for 80 Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic, Welder, Boiler Attendant Posts available at the official website www.hnlonline.com
HNL Recruitment 2016
Hindustan Newsprint Limited has issued an official advertisement related to the Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2016 for 80 Apprentices Vacancies for the post of Attendant, Boiler, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic, Welder, and other posts. All the applicants who are eligible and are interested can apply by submitting the HNL Apprentice Jobs 2016 Application Form to the address mentioned below in an appropriate format on or before the last date i.e. 20th July 2016. The application form can be downloaded from the official website given below. Latest details related to the HNL Apprentice Recruitment 2016 like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application form, and application fee is provided here.
HNL is also called as Hindustan Newsprint Limited. Generally, the short name of the Hindustan Newsprint Limited is used i.e. HNL. Currently, Hindustan Newsprint Limited was established in the year 1983 as a subsidiary of HPC Limited. The head office of this organization is located at Velloor in Kottayam of Kerala. The Hindustan Newsprint Limited becomes better and quality newsprint for the market of India and International. Therefore, a large number of applicants want to work in this corporation. Candidates are suggested that they will not miss this great chance.
HNL Vacancies Details 2016:
Name of the Organization: Hindustan Newsprint Limited
Total Number of Posts: 80 Posts
Name of the Post: Apprentices
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Advanced Attendant Operator (Process)||07 Posts|
|Boiler Attendant||15 Posts|
|Programming & Systems Administration assistant||02 Posts|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||03 Posts|
|Instrument Mechanic||08 Posts|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||03 Posts|
Education Qualification: Candidates should have a certificate in an appropriate field or ITI/ COPA/ PASAA. Applicants are suggested to refer the official notification for latest updates.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the aspirants should not be less than 18 years. You can check the official notification for maximum age limit according to post.
Application Fee: Candidates will need to deposit the application fee through demand draft in favor of Hindustan Newsprint Limited, which is given in the official notification. There is no application fees for the SC/ ST/ PWD category aspirants.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination, and personal interview will be organized for the final selection.
How to Apply for Hindustan Newsprint Ltd Recruitment?
Applicants who find themselves eligible and are interested in applying for this recruitment may follow the simple steps given below:
- First, visit the official website of the HNL which is given below
- Then, on the home page, you have to click on the “Career” option present in the menu bar.
- Now, press on the Recruitment of Apprentice Trainees (Job Code: hnl /0149) notification and click on its link “Download the details” to get the complete instructions.
- Read the page carefully where all the details are given and after reading the instructions fill the application form that is available in the PDF file.
- After filling the application form with correct details, you have to attach with the documents of certificates, mark list, certificates/ testimonials, etc.
- Now, keep this filled application form/ resume in an envelope super scribe as “Application for APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING”,
- At last, sent this envelope to the postal address provided below before the last date as given below.
The Last Date to submit the application form for HNL Jobs 2016: 20th July 2016
“The Sr. Manager (HR&ES),
Hindustan Newsprint Limited,
Newsprint Nagar- 686616,
Dist. Kottayam, Kerala.”