Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017 Apply for 154 Asst Engineer Posts at the official website i.e. www.hvpn.gov.in
HVPNL Recruitment 2017
Applicants those who are eagerly looking for Assistant Engineer jobs can use of this great chance to get the job in the department issued by Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017. There are total 154 number of posts available for the post of different Assistant Engineers Posts in HPVNL, HPGCL, DHBVNL, UHBVNL. Applicants those who are interested and are eligible are suggested to start filling the offline application form for HPVNL Recruitment 2017. The last date for submitting the offline application form is 31st August 2017. You can also check the official Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited Notice 2017 here. Candidates those who are interested can apply for Haryana Power Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.hvpn.gov.in. Applicants can check the detailed information related to the Haryana Power Utilities Asst Engineer Recruitment 2017 provided in the article below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale, admit card, result, etc. The official website of the department is www.hvpn.gov.in.
Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment Details 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Haryana Power Utilities.|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineers Jobs.|
|Total Number of Posts||154 Posts.|
|Last date to send application form||31st August 2017.|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in Haryana|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Engineer.||154 Posts.|
Eligibility Criteria for HVPNL Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are interested in applying for the application form are suggested to fulfil the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Assistant Engineers:Applicants must have done Full-Time Bachelor of Engineering Degree or its relevant from a Central Government or State Government University with a minimum of 60% marks in respect of General/ OBC Category and 55% marks in respect of SC/ST Category applicants of Haryana domicile.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 20 years to 42 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
- Male Category Applicants (General Category): Rs 500/-.
- Female Category Applicants: Rs 125/-.
- Male Category Applicants (SC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ EBP(G)/ ESM Categories of Haryana State): Rs 125/-.
- PWD Category Applicants (Haryana State Only): No Application Fee.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the GATE-2017.
Pay Scale: The selected applicants for the released posts will get a pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- (Revised Pay scale Rs 53,200 to Rs. 1,67,800 in pay matrix level-9).
- Last date for submission of the application form: 31st August 2017.
- Exam date: Available soon.
How to apply for the Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.hvpn.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
HR&SR (Recruitment Cell),
HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor,
Shakti Bhawan, Sector – G, Panchkula.
Official Website: www.hvpn.gov.in