Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 369 Male Constable Vacancies at www.hssc.gov.in:
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 1 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016
- 2 haryana police constable recruitment eligibility
- 3 haryana police constable recruitment 2016 online application
- 4 www.hssc.gov.in application form online
- 5 Haryana Police Male Constable Recruitment Application Fees
- 6 Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Process & Pay Scale
- 7 haryana police new physical standard 2016
- 8 haryana police constable physical test date
- 9 Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) or Haryana Police has announced a notification for appointing the 369 Constable (Male). Applicants are invited from job finders for positions of Constable (Male). Candidates are who are waiting for Latest Jobs from long time having fabulous option for applying Haryana Police Recruitment 2016. Contestants who are having eligible qualification can apply for this Recruitment before closing date.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of the constitution of India. The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called upon to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in four newspapers, two Hindi and two English and port on the website.
haryana police constable recruitment eligibility
Candidates should have passed 12th class from the recognized Board and also have the knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit language till 10th class are eligible to apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016. Applicants must be aged between 18 to 21 years as on 01st May 2016.
haryana police constable recruitment 2016 online application
Interested job aspirants with eligible qualification need to apply for Haryana Male Police Constable Recruitment 2016 before last date. All required information need to fill in application form and attested copies of certificates should reach prescribed address. Last date for registration of application process is 21st June 2016. Complete details about the recruitment are given below.
- Gen – 107 Posts.
- SC – 74 Posts.
- BCA – 57 Posts.
- BCB – 33 Posts.
- EBPG – 41 Posts.
- ESM Gen – 29 Posts.
- ESM SC – 08 Posts.
- ESM BCA – 08 Posts.
- ESM BCB – 12 Posts.
www.hssc.gov.in application form online
- Name of the organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the posts: Male Constable
- Total posts: 369
- Age limit: 18 to 21 years as on 01st May 2016
- Eligibility: 12th class
- Application Fees: Rs: 100/- for General candidate and Rs. 25/- for SC/ST
- Salary: Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month
- Selection process: Physical Standard Test, Written test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview
- Application Status: started from 20/05/2016
- Deadline: 21/06/2016
- Exam Date: update soon
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: www.hssc.gov.in
Haryana Police Male Constable Recruitment Application Fees
The Application fee is different for different category of applicant. The application fees for general candidate is Rs.100/- and fee for reserved candidate such as SG/BCA/EBPG candidates is Rs. 25/-. Application fees should be paid through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 Selection Process & Pay Scale
According to the official information the Department will going to appoint candidates for offered posts on the basis of Physical Standard Test, Written test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview. Candidates will be called for the interview session on the basis of the marks obtained by aspirants in test. After get selected for the Constable post applicant will get a pay scale of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
haryana police new physical standard 2016
- For the General Male Candidates –The height must be 172 centimeters (chest with or without expansion 87 and 83 respectively).
- For the Reserved categories –The Height must be 169/85/81 centimeters respectively.
- For Female Candidates –Height must be 160 and 157 Centimeters respectively.
The Physical Activity (PET) will include Race and Jump:
The PET shall be of 20 Marks only. Only those candidates shall be allowed to take PET who has cleared PST. In the First Part, there shall be a 100 M race. In another Segment it shall be of 800 M race.
There shall be two types of Jumps –Long Jump and High Jump.
- The long jump shall be of 15 feet or more with 5 Marks maximum.
- The High Jump will be of 4 or more feet of Maximum 5 Marks.
haryana police constable physical test date
Written Exam will be multiple choice objective types. There shall be the Written Exam of 100 Marks. Each question carries 0.60 marks. Negative marking is 0.15 marks for each wrong answer. Interview: – Candidates shall be called for Interview on the basis of written test and physical test.
Apply Online for Haryana Police Recruitment 2016 (Active from 20-05-2016)