HSSC Haryana Police Admit Card 2016 Available for Constable September Month Exam Available at www.hssc.gov.in or www.hprbonline.in :
Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2016
Haryana Police Recruitment Board has issued recruitment notice to fill a large number of available post of Constable for both female and male category candidates. This employment notice is a big one for those who aspire to get involved in Police Department of the country. Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2016 will be done under the governance of Staff Selection Commission of Haryana and a large number of interested candidates had applied for the recruitment process. SSC has asked for the application from among the candidates who meet the minimum qualifications prescribed by the recruitment authority.
hssc police admit card download
Online applications were invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission: www.hssc.gov.in Registration process had been started and a large number of candidates had applied for the desired posts. After that, website link has disappeared. The applicants had completed the application process within the deadline. Candidates must bring printed copy of the application form for verification and for the interview. Offline mode of registration was not granted.
- Name of the organization: Haryana Police Recruitment Board
- Name of the post: Police Constable
- Application mode: Online
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 (Constable) 21-27 (SI)
- Eligibility: Class 12th (Constable) Graduation (SI)
- Salary: 5,200 to 20,200/-Rs.
- Selection Process: Physical Standard Test, Written test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview
- Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in
- Exam Date: 27th September 2016
- Availability of Admit Card: Available
- Download Online: www.hprbonline.in
Eligibility for HSSC Police pay scale 2016
Applicants must be aged between 18 to 25 years for category 1 to 4. But for Sub Inspector post, candidates must be aged between 21 to 27 years as on 1.9.2015. Age relaxation will be done as per Government regulation. Minimum educational requirement for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is class 12th or equivalent. For Sub Inspector post, candidates must complete graduation from recognized University to be considered eligible. Selected people will be given salary ranged from 5,200 to 20,200/-Rs.
Haryana Police Selection Process
Selection for HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2016 will be done through multiple phases: Physical Standard Test, Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview. All candidates shall be put to a Physical Screening Test carrying maximum of fifteen marks to judge their physical fitness and endurance. For PST, male applicants will have to complete 5 KM race in 25 minutes. Female candidates must complete 2.5 KM race within 15 minutes. After that, an objective test of 60 marks will be conducted for those who will qualify the Physical Standard Test.
After that, selected applicants will have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per the physical standard prescribed by the selection committee. Candidates will be called for interview based on the mark combined in PST, KT, and PMT up to three times the number of vacancies in each category.
How to download the HSSC Police Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website of the department given below.
- Search for the related link to download the admit card
- Enter the necessary details related to the recruitment
- Then, click on the download option
- Save it and take a print out of the hall ticket to carry it to the exam center on the date of the exam.
Apply Online for Haryana Police Admit Card 2016 (Link is Active Now)