Latest Update (22nd August 2016) : Gujarat Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 Apply for 47 Inspector Tax Assistant & MTS Posts available at www.incometaxindia.gov.in
Gujarat Income Tax Dept. Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat IT Department issued an official advertisement for filling up of 47 number of posts under its Department. There are different posts like Tax Assistant, Inspector, and Multi-Tasking Staff. All the applicants those who are interested can check the official notification for the Gujarat Income Tax Vacancies here on our web page. We have given all the important information such as eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, salary details, how to apply procedure, and other information. Aspirants those who are interested can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 12th September 2016.
Gujarat Income Tax Jobs 2016
Income Tax Department is one of the Indian Government Controlling Organization. It is also called as IT Department. The Income Tax Dept. is liable for governing the Income Tax collections all over the India. Every year, various states in India releases the employment notifications to fill different posts under its department. In the same way, for this year also, the Gujarat State Government issued a notification to accept online application forms from all the applicants those who are interested and are eligible. The Gujarat IT Dept. is searching for the most appropriate, aggressive people to take up the 27 Inspector, Tax- Assistant, and MTS IT Posts. Therefore, here we gives the detailed information related to the Gujarat IT Dept. Posts Eligibility Criteria, educational qualifications, Age limit, salary, and other important details.
incometaxindia.gov.in job details 2016
- Name of the Department: Gujarat Income Tax Department
- Total No. of Posts: 47 posts
- Name of the posts: Tax- Assistant, Inspector, Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Jobs
- Category Type:State Government Jobs
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Mode of Application:Online
- Selection Process:Ground (field trial), Written Test
- Official Website:incometaxindia.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: All the candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment notification must meet the following educational qualification criteria.
- The aspirants must possess any of the degree (BA/ BBA/ BCA/ B.Com/ B.Ed/ BSc/ B.Tech) from a well-known authorized University.
- All the aspirants who have appeared for their final degree exam/ matriculation exam can also apply for these posts.
- The aspirants who had appeared in any National/ International / State/ UT Level Competitions or National Sports Federations are eligible for these posts.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the aspirants those who are interested to apply for this recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age limit must be 27 years.
For the posts of Inspector and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Ground (Proficiency)/ Field Test.
- The aspirants who will qualify in this ground test will be called for further Written exam.
For the post of Tax- Assistant:
- The applicant who will be selected in the Computer Skill Test will be eligible for the post of Tax-Assistant.
How to Apply for Gujarat Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016?
The applicants those who are interested and those who are going to apply for the Income Tax Recruitment 2016 can check the information from here. Because we have given some simple steps below to apply for the recruitment easily. Hence, the application form for these vacancies is given below with an attachment. Therefore, all the aspirants can check the information of the Gujarat State Income Tax Recruitment Notification provided below on our web page.
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.incometaxindia.gov.in
- Now, the home page will be displayed on your screen.
- There is a recent link tab, click on it
- Now, the application process link will open.
- Finally, fill the complete application form carefully.
- Now, take a print out of the application form for further use.
- The Starting date for applying online application form: 13th August 2016
- The Last date for submitting of online application forms: 12th September 2016